Release my stress

Summary: Harry is a 29 year old CEO of styles inc. and Louis is his 18 year old boyfriend.
They have office sex.
Yay!😁

(Idk there's just something about age gaps that I can't get enough of)

------------------------------------
Harry has agreed to take Louis to work with him today because he hasn't been In a while plus Louis was begging at first Harry said no but then Louis got on his knees and have him the best blowjob of his life so how could he say no after that.

"Louis"

"Yes daddy"

"Come sit on daddy's lap"

"Okay"

Harry was currently really stressed out with all of the work he had today he just got off the phone with the most annoying ignorant asshole ever and to say he was angry was an understatement but at least he had Louis to calm him down.

"Daddy's so stressed baby do you think you can help him"

"Yes daddy I can help please!" Louis said almost to eagerly.

"Okay baby how about you suck daddy's cock then I'll eat you out and fuck you does that sound good"

"Daddy please" Louis moaned his mouth watering from the thought.

"Okay baby unzip my trousers"

So Louis got straight to work he unzipped Harry's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers then started sucking his tip.

"Oh fuck baby yeah like that"

Then Louis took the whole thing in his mouth not gagging at all.

"Shit baby love that mouth of yours always suck my big cock so well" Harry praised.

"Okay baby don't want to come just yet" Harry said then Louis pulled off after a few minutes.

"Hands and knees on my desk"

Louis got on his hands and knees then Harry pulled his cheeks apart and went down and started licking at his hole.

"Ahh. Fuck Daddy feels so good!"

Harry pointed his tongue then started fucking Louis with it.

"Ohhh daddy please"

Harry then added two fingers along side his tongue.

"Daddy please need your cock"

So Harry took out his tongue and fingers then lubed up his cock.

"Ready baby?" Harry asked.

"Yes just please fucking hurry up"

Harry smacked his ass.

"Don't be greedy baby you'll take what daddy gives you or get nothing at all"

"Sorry Dady just love your big cock, fills me up so good"

"It's okay baby"

Then Harry lined himself up with Louis tight hole and pushed in they both moaned in unison.

"Oh feels so good daddy love how you fill me up so nicely"