Gentleman and his angle

By goldengukkie on AO3

(I really love this one so I decided to post it I've read it like 9 times now)

Harry is a killer that fell for an innocent blue-eyed boy named Louis.
Fast forward 3 years and they're happily married.
This is a look into their life.

-

Or Harry is a killer (kinda got daddy issues) and Louis is his whole world.
-------------------------------------

"My name's Louis." He smiled at the man behind the bar.

The guy that Louis hadn't cared to learn the name of smiled sweetly, "I'm Zach-Chad," Douchebag name, Louis thought distantly. "Call me Zach, Chad or Zach-Chad." Louis wanted to roll his eyes but he thought that it was better to keep, 'polite'. "What can I get you sweet cheeks?"

"Hm, scotch on the rocks? Make that two actually." His lips twitched, a dark laugh wanted to slip out, but that would ruin Daddy's plans.

"You a heavy drinker? Or are you waiting for someone?" Zach asked turning around to pick up the glasses. "Or maybe both."

Louis shrugged, humming lightly as he looked around the empty bar. It seemed as if it was just them two, but that was because his Daddy knew how to hide himself. "Not a massive drinker, not exactly waiting for someone either..." He trailed off darkly. Looking up at the man smiling prettily, he took one of the drinks from his hand as he was about to place it on the wooden counter.

"Seems like you've got a secret." A few months ago and Louis would have turned into a stuttering mess, but instead he just shook his head once, laughed humourlessly and took a swig of his drink.

He put the glass down, "Don't we all?"

The man shrugged, "Yeah, but you seem like the type that needs a shoulder to cry on, or an outlet of some sort." He finished, leaving a suggestive tone in his voice that made Louis want to vomit. Hell no.

Louis waited, he knew Daddy wouldn't let someone talk to him like that, he didn't even like when the host at a restaurant pulled his chair out for him, let alone an obvious courting technique. "That so?" He asked as he downs some of his scotch.

"Yeah, I know the perfect way to take your mind away from your troubles. 'Nd its great exercise too."

"Probably shouldn't have said that." He hums lightly, sipping the remains of his alcohol.

The man smirks lightly, "Really? Well, why not?" He asks leaning forward wanting to hear the answer, as if it was the secret to how the world would end. Within seconds of his hand covering Louis' a hand is on his shoulder, another on his neck holding a knife to it.

"Because otherwise that happens." Louis smiled, sitting as far back as he could in the stool.

"W-What?" He gulps, hands shooting up to rip the hands away from him off.

"Wouldn't test him any further," Louis beams, "There's a reason we came here, and you've already angered him enough, don't really want to push it. Well, any more than you already have shit-brain." He rolls his blue eyes and pushes the second drink closer to Zach.

"Got you a drink Daddy." He looks at the figure behind Zach and grins.

Zach feels the man behind him laugh lightly, "How kind of you princess." They say, he can't help but think he has a pretty sexy voice. "But that will have to wait until later, I have business to take care of."

"Of course H." Louis softens his tone and picks up the drink. "Thanks for the drink Chad." He tips the glass and stands up. "Should I wait outside?"