Pretty Pink Panties

Summary:
Harry comes home from a stressful day at work Louis gives him a little surprise

-bad description but I hope you like the chapter-

Dedicated to SophonieEugene
--------------------------------

"Lou babe I'm home!" Harry yelled out in the house.

"Upstairs" Louis yells back.

Harry walked up the stairs and when he got to their bedroom door he stopped and his jaw dropped. He felt his dick start to twitch.

"Lou"

"Haz" Louis giggled. He was wearing pastel pink lace panties with knee socks and a black crop top that says "cunt" on it in sparkles letters.

 He was wearing pastel pink lace panties with knee socks and a black crop top that says "cunt" on it in sparkles letters

Louis got up from the bed and walked over to him.

"Like whatcha see" Louis says with a wink then pulls Harry to the bed on top of him.

"Fuck Lou you look so hot" Harry says as he takes his shirt off and starts kissing Louis.

"Thank you Haz" Louis says and starts to unbuckle Harry's belt.

Once his pants and boxers are off Louis gets on his knees on the floor and spreads Harry's legs open then takes him in his mouth.

"Fuck baby love your mouth such a slut for me love it." Harry groans.

"Mmhmm only for you" Louis mumbles around Harry then takes him all the way down his throat thanking God for no gag reflex.

"Shit so good look so hot Lou" Harry runs his hands through Louis hair.

Harry pulls Louis up by his chin after a few minutes and kisses him forcefully.

"Hands and knees baby" Harry says and Louis does as told.

"Good boy" Harry praises and gets behind him.

"Oh baby I love your big ass it's amazing"

Sorry I had too😂^

Harry pulls louis panties down and starts licking at louis hole.

"Ah Harry fuck!" Louis moans and hangs his head in his hands.

Harry lickes up from Louis balls to his hole then he points his younger and starts fucking Louis with it.

"Ohh Haz love your tongue" Louis moans.

Harry kept fucking into Louis with his tongue then he added two fingers beside it.

"Oh shit so good Fuck" Louis yells.

"Okay baby I'm gonna fuck you now" Harry says and lubes up his cock then thrusts into Louis hard and fast.

"Oh my god Harry fuck your so big it's like your practically splitting me in half"

"Uhh Lou how are you so tight even after we fucked this morning"

Harry kept up his brutal assault on Louis ass while Louis was begging and whining.

"Haz more fuck"

Then Harry smacked Louis ass and watched as it jiggled.

Louis moaned loud "like that baby, like when I spank you like the bad boy you are" Harry growled.

"Yes fuck Harry yes"

Harry groaned and spanked Louis a few more times before pulling out flipping him over on his back and them pounding into him again.

"HARRY YESS RIGHT THERE OH FUCK!!" Louis yelled out as Harry hit Louis prostate dead on.

Not long after that Louis came all over their stomachs and Harry in Louis ass.

After that Harry pulled out and they went to go take a bath.

"Maybe I should wear those panties more often"

"Yes you definitely should"

Louis giggles and Harry just smiles fondly and kisses him as they get in the shower.

------------------------------------

Hope you liked it I'll try to update more often but I'm a lazy fuck and school is starting soon I'll probably update in a few days if you have any ideas or anything you want me to do just comment and I'll make sure to do it💖💖