My beautiful little cock slut

I haven't updated this story in like 8 trillion years

Summary:

Louis is a slut for Harry's cock Harry doesn't mind the few blowjobs he'll get at school or when he and Louis fuck in the bathroom in fact he loves it.

Or where Louis blows Harry in the school bathroom and the Harry fucks him.

----------------•----------------
L: meet me in the bathroom at lunch ;)

H:ok baby

"Hey Lou"

"Oh hey Niall what's up"

"Nothing just bored as hell because school..." Niall said.

"I feel that"

"So who were you texting?"

"Oh just Harry"

"Oooo Louis get some!"

"Oh shut up would yah" Louis said as the bell rang signaling they should get to class.

"Ok ok, anyway we should get to class."

"Yeah let's go"
------------------•------------------
At lunch in the bathroom:

"Hello beautiful." Harry said as he walked in and saw Louis.

"Hey daddy." Louis said to Harry and those words went straight to Harry's cock.

"Fuck baby love when you call me daddy."

"Love calling you daddy." Louis replied with a slight smile.

"Now come here baby and suck daddy's cock." Harry said unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers.

"Ok daddy." Then Louis walked over to Harry and got on his knees then took his cock in his mouth and started bobbing his head...' Thank god I have no gag reflex' Louis thought.

"Shit baby love how you take my cock so good such a cock slut."

"Your cock slut daddy"

Harry then started fucking Louis mouth. After about 3 minutes Harry pulled out "shit if you keep sucking daddy's cock like that he's gonna cum before he gets to fuck you"

Louis started getting undressed taking his shirt off first then his pants while Harry did the same with his shirt.

Eventually Louis was standing there in nothing but red lace panties.

"Fuck baby look so good in lace."

"Thank you daddy wore your favorite ones today."

"You look so fucking sexy good enough to eat. actually that's a great idea I'm gonna eat out that beautiful ass of yours"

"Yes daddy."

Then he bent Louis over the counter and spread his legs then got on his knee then spread his cheeks.

"Love your hole baby it's so tight ready to be filled by daddy's big cock"

Then Harry started eating Louis ass.

"Oh daddy yess fuck don't stop!!"

Harry was tongue fucking Louis then he added another finger beside his tongue. After about 5 minutes of eating his ass he finally decided Louis was stretched out enough so he slicked up his cock and thrusted into Louis.

"Fuck so tight love your ass."

"Daddy! So good harder please" Louis moaned

"Shit baby your so beautiful love the sounds you make" Harry groaned.

Harry thrusted into Louis hard and fast all you could hear in the bathroom was the breathy moans and groans and skin slapping skin.

"So close daddy so close!!"

"Me too baby fuck me too let's come together ok"

"Ok shit ok"

With a few more hard thrusts they came in unison.

"Wow baby that was amazing."

"Yeah it was"

Then the bell for the end of lunch rang

"Wow we took that long" Louis said surprised.

"Dang well I guess we better get to class huh"

"Yeah I love you daddy see you after school round two at your place" Louis said with a wink

"Love you too baby can't wait"

-----------------•--------------------

Sorry if that sucked I was never really good at smut but at least this one seems better than my last one anyway hope you enjoyed it!😁😁