me and you

-Jeffrey pov-

We lay on the couch. Katie's head lays on my chest as she falls asleep. She's so peaceful when she sleeps. I kiss her on the forehead and fall asleep with her.

                       ~3 hours later~

-Katie's pov-

I wake up to my head on Jeffreys chest. I really had to pee so I tried to get up without waking Jeffrey but that didn't really work.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom."

"Ohh have fun"

I just smile and go to the bathroom.

I walk in and do what I gotta do then I brush my hair and walk back out.

I walk out and Jeffrey was no where to be found.

"Jeffrey?" I screamed.

No reply

"Jeffrey where are you?!" I scream louder.

I go to get my phone and call 911 until jeffrey comes up behind me and sprays wipped cream in my face.

"JEFFREY ELI MILLER!" I screamed.

Jeffrey just ran out side. I ran after him.

He's standing by the pool and didn't no I was out there. I sneel up behind him and pushed him in.

"What the heck?!" He screamed.

"Payback" I said.

I ran inside and hid. I heard jeffrey walk up to my room where I was hiding in my closet.

"Where are u!" He said in his cute little voice.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Aha!!" He said.

And pulled me out of the closet. He pushed me on my bed and starting tickling me again.

"STOP!!" I screamed.

After about 10 min of tickling me he stopped and kissed me. This kiss was passionate and ment something. He revised the kiss and smiled at me with his adorable smile.

A/n:
Hey guys I hope u like this chapter. Im still writing the juicy one. But here's a short chapter for now.. Thx for reading. ILY GUYS!!