Okay...

----jeffreys POV----

After we hugged for what seemed like forever, i got a text from one of my best friends Justice.
*text convo*
Jeff-jeffrey
J-justice

J-hey man
Jeff-whats up
J-hey theres gonna be a killer party at my house tonight. My parents are out of town and i decided im gonna have a party.
Jeff-sure. Ill tell katie and well be over. What time?
J-around 5
Jeff-okay well see you there
J-later
Jeff-bye
*end text convo*
"Who was that?" Asked katie
"Justice, he's having a party tonight at 5 and told us that we could come"
"Oh ok"
It was 3:26 right now so we finished the cupcakes and cleaned up our mess and by the time we were done with all of that it was 4:03
"We should probably start getting ready."
I said.
"Okay. Do you wanna change in the bathroom and ill change in here?" She asked
"Okay."
We walked into her room so i could grab my clothes that i brought over, then headed to the bathroom. I grabbed my red and wight flannel and a pair of black skinny jean and my black vans. I got in the shower and then put on my clothes and fixed my hair and walked out and knocked on katies door.
"One minute" she says
When she opens the door my jaw drops.

----katies POV----

After jeffrey walked out of my room i got into the shower and did what i had to do. I got out and put on a t shirt and shorts just for now. I curled my hair and i did my make up. Then i walked over to my closet and looked around. I grabbed my wight tight sundress. I put it on then i looked at myself in the mirror. I looked one more time in my closet and found my ikd open black dress that i havent worn in forever. I took off the dress i had on and put the black dress on. I liked it so much better than the wight one. After i looked at my self in the mirror i grabbed my black flats and as soon as the was putting them on i got a knock on my door.
"One minute" i yell.
I get up and open the door and i see jeffrey standing there in a red and wight flannel black skinny jeans and vans.
"Jeffrey?"
I wave my hands over his face.
"What what" he asked
I started laughing
"Are you ready to go?"
"Yepp"
"By the way your seriously rocking that flannel."
"Well you look gorgeous in that dress."
"Awee why thank you." I say all proper.
We laugh and start down the street sense justice lives like 2 blocks away from me.
When we get there the party is all ready in full swing. People were dancing and singing.
I suddenly got the smell of alcohol.
"Jeffrey"
"Yes baby"
"I smell alcohol."
"Me to"
As soon as he said that justice makes his way over to us reeking of alcohol.
"Wazzup guys"
He was slurring he words
"Dude your drunk." Says jeffrey
"Nahhh your drunk." He says then stumbles over almost falling.
"Justice how much have you drank tonight?" Jeffrey asked all serious.
"I only had like one drink."
"Yea I seriously doubt that."
"Whatever party pooper." He says then stumbles away.
"Jeffrey i dont wanna be here." I say
"Yea. Lets go."
We make our way to the door and then all of a sudden......

AUTHORS NOTE: hey there guys. Im actually updating faster (if thats the right way to say it) now. I cant wait till i get out of school so i can update more often. I wanna thank you guys for 1k reads!! Thank you guys so much for reading and i hope you like my story!! Ily guys😘😘💕