Okay?

Jeffreys POV
-----
"Katie please let me explain."I begged
She finally said okay.
"That was my ex girlfriend Veronica."
She just stared at me.
" after i got the icecream i went outside and i waited for u to get done using the bathroom, and she walked over to me. I tried telling her about you and that u are my one and only."
She smiled at that.
"After i told her that i have u i said what do u want from me anyways. Then she grabbed my face and kissed me. I tried to get away but i couldnt. Then you walked out and when you stared crying and running away i felt like you would never forgive me."
She finally got up and walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. After what felt like forever she finally let go. I pulled her lips up to mine and kissed her. After what felt like forever we both released the kiss for air.

"Jeffrey, i really love you. Your more than just a person to me. Your my everything and i dont no what i would do with out you in my life."

" i love you to katie. And dont worry im not going anywhere. Im gonna stick by your side till the day we die. I will never ever leave your or cheat on you."

She smiled at that and i took her hand and we walked back to her house.

==skip walk==

We get back to her house and we both decided to watch a movie.

"What movie?" She asked
"Whatever you wanna watch."
"Well i kinda wanna watch a scary movie."
"Me too. What scary movies do you have?"
"Well i have the new movie annabelle is you wanna watch that"
"Yesss" i screamed
She laughed and put the disk in the player and came over on the couch. She scooted closer to me untill she was in my arms. I leaned down and kissed her head.
"Dont worry baby girl, everythings gonna be okay."
She just smiled at me with her gorgeous smile. Suddenly her phone went off.
-katies pov-
"Its my mom."
"Oh okay"
"Hello?"
"Hey honey its mom."
"Oh hey mom whats up"
"Well we are gonna be in the hospital for a couple more days."
"What why?"
"Well your brother got better than they did one more test and it came back positive so we have to stay for a couple more days to figure out whats going on."
"Okay."
I tried to hold back my tears
"Im so sorry sweetie we are doing everything we can to get him home."
"I know mom"
"Okay well im gonna go back to your brothers and dad."
"Okay mom"
"Love you sweetie"
"Love you to mom"
-ends convo-
"Whats going on ?"
I just cried into his sholder and told him everything.
"It'll be okay i promise." He said
"I really hope so."
And after that we went back to watching the movie.