The News

KATIES POV

I walk in and see my mom crying. I rush over to her to see whats wrong. "Katie something terrible has happened to Austin (her oldest brother). "What happened?" I asked while my hands are shaking like crazy. "He...." she couldnt get the words out. "He what mom?" "He was going to Carters house (his girlfriend) and this drunk driver came racing around the turn and slid and struck Austin." I just sat there in shock. I couldnt belive this. I immediately burst out into tears. "Is he ok??!" "Hes in the hospital thats were im getting ready to go with your dad and Mikey" (her other brother). Jeffrey came over and gave us both hugs and i ran up into my room and cried.

JEFFREYS POV

I heard Katies mom tell her what happened. It hurt me to see Katie crying like that. I ran over to them and gave both of them long tight hugs. Katie ran upstairs to her room. I went up and asked Katie if she wanted to be alone and she said that would obly make it worse if you left me. I went over to her bed and sat down next to her. "I cant belive this happend." She said. " i feel so bad for you right now, i hate seeing you so upset." "Im just glad that i have you to comfort me." We both layed down and she put her head on my sholder.  She lifted her head up and she looked at me straight in the eye. I looked right back. After about a minute she kissed me like she never has before. I kissed her right back. "I love you jeffrey!!" "I love you Katie!!" I kissed her agian and we both laied back down. I texted my mom tellig her what happened and asked if i could stay ocer with Katie. She said that was fine. After that we both cuddled.

KATIES POV

We just lay there cuddling. Im so glad i have Jeffrey in my life now. I look up at him and tell him i love him agian. "I love you more" he said. I just smiled and said i think i have you beat there. We both laughed and about five minutes later we both fell asleep with his arm around me. I felt so protected. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

-The Next Morning-

I wake up and jeffrey is staring at me. "Good morning beautiful". "Good morning my prince". We both laughed. We go down stairs and my mom dad and brother were still at the hospital with Austin. I text my mom sayig that im awake and asked how he was doing. She said he has 4 broken ribs, a fractured arm and a broken leg. I told her to give him a hug and a kiss from me and she said she will. I tell Jeffrey how he was and just huged me and said ye still feels bad for me. I love how he cares about my feelings. After that we walk into the kitchen and i start making pancakes. "I love pancakes!!!" Jeffrey says excited. "Good cause thats what your gonna have. " he nust laughs and sits at the table looking down at his phone. "HAHA I GOT IT!!!" he says. "JEFFREY ELI MILLER DELETE THAT NOW!!!" I scream. "Never" he says before i ran over to him he posted it on instagram. The caption read "making panvkaes with the bae". And he taged me in it . I look at his followers and he has over 100,000 followers. Next thing i no i have over 50,000 new followers. Jeffrey gave me a shout out. I ran ocer to him jumped in his armes and kissed him. I got the pancakes cooked and we both sat down to eat. "These are the best pancakes i ever had." He said. "Well thank ya." I say we both start laughing. Next thing you know jeffrey gets a text from a random number. The te t said.........