14

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

I was walking towards my class when someone walked together with me at first I thought it was Jungwon since we walk together every morning but when I looked up a saw someone I don't know "Hey beautiful" he said " I know I look good but please stop staring" Ugh how dare he "Excuse me who are you? I don't know you! get away from me!" I shouted and I know a lot of students heard me " Don't shout and by the way I'm-" he got cut off by...... 

Jungwon " Hi I'm her boyfriend" he suddenly said I the got shocked and even the unknown guy " Huh what did you say?!" the unknown guy scoffed " I'm her boyfriend now get lost! Come babe let's go to class" he said while winking at me I then could feel my face turning red I then decided to go with the flow and said " Okay babe let's go" I said while clinging into his arms. We then left the unknown guy behind.

Once we reached the room I let go of Jungwon and peeked at the door to see if that creepy guy is gone "Thank you so much Jungwon" I said bowing " Hey it's no big deal no need to bow " he said " What do you want later at lunch I'll treat you " I said cause I'm really really thankful " Let's talk about that later okay?" he said I nodded and sat at my chair.

Jungwon's POV 

When I saw the unknown guy with Yeji I watched them from afar but when I heard Yeji scream I cutted him off of whatever he was saying "Hi I'm her boyfriend" was the first thing that slipped out my mouth and I know that Yeji was shocked even this new guy was shocked and to be honest I'm shocked too but I kept it all in since I don't want to be humiliated in front people then the unknown guy scoffed at me "I'm her boyfriend now get lost! " I shouted then said to Yeji " Come babe let's go to class" while winking at her so that it will look more realistic and it's also a signal for her to go with the flow. I then saw her turn red "How cute" I giggled.

Thankfully she went with me and now were at class. Earlier she said to me that she'll treat me as a thank you for what I did earlier. I don't really want it but I don't want to sound rude at the same time so I just accepted it.

Class went pretty smooth and I am now at the Cafeteria with Sunoo hyung, Ni-ki, and Yeji. "What do you want to eat?" Yeji asked "Noona why are you only asking Jungwon hyung? hmmp" Ni-ki said "Oh right you're gonna treat me I almost forgot" I said to answer Ni-ki's question "Huh? did I hear it right? Treat? why? " Sunoo hyung said " Yes you heard it right. I will treat him because-" I cut her off by saying " a random dude tried to get close with her " I then looked at the 2 boys and saw their face 'oh no they took it wrong' I thought " it's not like that " I said to Ni-ki and Sunoo hyung "huh? Not like what? " Yeji asked me " huh? Oh uh I uhh I want ttoekbokki with fish cake" I said " Oh okay " she said while going over to the register to pay 

Once we were done we quickly finished our food and went to our respective classes

I am now with Yeji we are discussing on what we should do for the recital. and if you're wondering why we are alone? well it's a long story. 

*What happened earlier*

I am now walking to Music class with Yeji. once we got there the professor went in and said some news "Okay students here I have the new report regarding of our recital since the Music class has a low budget we don't have enough money for you all to perform so the board has decided that we will only have two students to perform and for everyone to agree we will have a vote. You will write the names of the two persons that you want to perform at the recital. who ever has the most votes will perform"  With that we all got a piece of paper and wrote the names I wrote ' Yeji and Yongbok' since they are one of the best in class  ( a/n : sorry if I keep including stray kids member's names here I just couldn't think of any names and also because I keep watching too many stray kids edits 😬

Now that everyone was done voting our professor collected all the votes and counted them. Most of the votes were on me and on Yeji " Looks like we have a winner- I mean a performer anyways they are Jungwon and Yeji! " he said and everyone cheered " Oh and because you two need to practice all of your teachers in every subject will lighten your works so that you can have time to practice alright?" our professor told us 'YES! now I don't have a lot of stuff to do!!' I mentally cheered .

*Current time* 

" You play the piano while I sing " I said to her " Okay but where are we gonna practice?" she asked "How about your house?" "WHAT?! my house? NO!" she exclaimed "Why not?" I asked since I don't really see a problem with that "First of all NO! since it's a girls dorm, Second of all Unnie's gonna be there and I don't think she's gonna survive if your there" she said. All she said is true tho but I don't want to bring her to the dorm as well, where can we practice then? "how about the practice room?" I said  "huh? we don't have a practice room here" she said "No, the one in the company. You know the one in the HYBE building" I said  "HYBE BUILDING??!!" she seemed shocked "WHY THERE?!" she asked "why not?" I asked back " UGH fine" she then eventually gave up.

 A/n

G'day mates here is the chapter 14. Did you guys like it?? oh and if this book ends do you think it's nice if I make a sequel? anyways don't forget to vote and comment down below what do you think will happen when Yeji goes to HYBE?? See you tomorrow (hopefully) ilyasm <3