27

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

I am now at the café where Eun unnie works in, since well I will start working here as well, part time to be exact. Since I just started today Eun unnie will give me a little tour, and will show me how to operate the machines and stuff. "This is the cash register, to operate this you just need to press-" I cut ed her off by saying "Unnie I know how to operate the cash register" I scoffed "okay then moving on........ this is the espresso machine, I'll show you how to use it ............"

*a few moments later*

"Okay now you know how to use these, make me a drink as practice" Eun unnie said and I gave her a thumbs up. I then started to make an ice americano Na Jaemin style, since it's Eun unnie's favorite drink plus it's easy. ( a/n : as you can see it says Na Jaemin style, Jaemin from NCT loves iced americano, but he likes the strong one so that's what Yeji is making for Eun ) I started by making espresso, then I took eight shots of that and I placed it in a cup, added ice and voilà I'm done, I then gave it to Unnie so she can taste it. 

She took a sip "Did you add sugar ??" she asked me and I shook my head "What about cream ??" she asked me again and once again I shook me head, meaning I didn't "How come it's sweet ??" she questioned "What ?!?" I blurted out "Let me taste" I said while getting the cup from her hands. I tasted it and it's fine, it's not sweet at all "It's not sweet, it's very bitter" I said while making a disgusted face "I'm just joking, but hey you just drank coffee" she said and I made a 'what the heck' face "What's so fun about that ?? I hate coffee, bleh" I said while going behind the cash register "Hey get ready, we'll open in a min" the manager said and me and unnie gave him a nod

Eun unnie changed the sign from 'closed' to 'open' indicating the start of the day, she then went to the back to get something. After a few minutes a group of men wearing black with masks came in. I don't know why but I got scared, I then looked at the register and I hugged it. For I think they're gonna rob us, I saw one of them looking at me weirdly. I looked at one of them and his eyes remind me of someone ......................................

I was still thinking who he remind me of when one of them shouted "NOONA ??!!" wait ........... isn't that Ni-ki's voice ?!!? He then took off his mask and I am right it is Ni-ki "Ni-ki ??!! what are you doing here ???" I asked and the others took off their masks as well, and to my surprise it's the whole group "Hii" Heeseing oppa said "Can someone tell me what is going on here ?? Why is ENHYPEN here ???" Eun unnie said while walking towards me "I don't know, no one answered my question earlier" I said and Sunghoon spoke "We are all here because of Ni-ki" "Ni-ki ??" I asked.

Ni-ki's POV

Yeji noona asked me and I nodded "Let me tell you the whole story" I said while walking towards Yeji noona, I then said "Here's what happened earlier" I started to then whisper to her all that had happened before we got here.