19

Jungwon's POV

Jungwon's POV

Yesterday was, awful, exciting, and fun. I got a lot closer with Yeji and we practice a lot actually for the recital. Today is Saturday and I am now at the practice room preparing for our comeback, which is just around the corner. "okay from the top again" our choreographer said "And one, two, three. one, two,  three. Great job Sunghoon-ah, Sunoo? yes that's it. One, two three. okay that's a wrap" he said while panting "Oh I forgot to tell you guys" he suddenly said, so we all looked at him "Tomorrow is your day off. Your manager requested this to chairman Bang, since you are all so hard working. See you guys next week" he said while waving "A day off? Yes!" Ni-ki said "Jungwon hyung" Ni-ki then called me, so I looked his way "Hmm? what is it?" I asked "Could you ask noona to come over again??" he said with pleading eyes "Ni-ki i can't she just came over yesterday. Besides it's Saturday she must be resting, and also I don't have her number" I said to him. 

Meanwhile at Yeji's POV

I'm Dying !!!

in boredom !! ughhhh I hate and love Saturdays. I love it since I don't have to worry about school works ans stuff, but I hate it cause I don't know what to do?!! I literally have nothing to do and no one to talk to since Eun unnie has a part time job. Yeah you did read that part right, she's always busy. "Should I take a part time job too?" I asked myself. I mean I do get SUPER bored plus I can earn some money from it. I then started to search for some part time job applications online. But I suddenly got a call from Wonnie?!?!?! 

I hesitated in pressing the accept button, the I saw a voice changer app, I then wondered why I randomly have a voice changer installed on my phone. Then remembered a nice memory that I had with my dad and it's also the reason why I have this installed.

When my dad is still here, we used to prank call each other. Sometimes we even make mom join the call. When dad passed away last last year, me and my mom struggled, A LOT. Not financially tho, also not physically, but mentally. My dad mean a lot to me and my mom, it's also the reason why I moved to Seoul, and because of that I met Eun unnie. 

When I moved to Seoul to study, my mom lived with my grandparents, actually I requested it to my grandma since I don't want my mom to live alone while I am away. I was still in my thoughts when I remembered that Jungwon is calling me so I decided to pick it up but I'll be using the voice changer to change the pitch of my voice to be higher than usual.

Jungwon's POV

I was scrolling at my contacts when I accidentally pressed the call button right beside Jiji's contact. I was going to end it but to my surprise she actually answered it. I am so shocked right now. Could this be the moment I've been waiting for ?? ?? I quickly placed the phone near my ear so that I could hear her voice.

"Yeoboseyo?" whoa her voice is so high. I feel like I've heard it before tho. But the pitch of what I heard is lower than this. Anyways I replied with "Oh uh Hi" silence then came "Jiji? is that really you?" I asked breaking the silence "Oh uh yeah, um why exactly did you call?" she asked with a shy voice "Oh uh that- I um I accidentally pressed the call button" I said while scratching the back of my neck "Jinja? AHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA" I heard her laugh "How cute" I thought "Cute? what's cute? did you see a puppy?" she asked, wait  can she read minds?! "What?" I asked her "Oh you said 'how cute'" she said, huh? I SAID IT OUT LOUD?!?!?! "What? did I really said that out loud?" I questioned "Tssss well yeah" she scoffed

"Jiji-ah" I said "Hmm?" she replied "Do you perhaps want to-" I got cut off by my members. Aishh I forgot that they said they'll be back after 1 hour "Jungwonnie hyung~~" Ni-ki teased. Soon enough they got even louder "Jiji-ah does your ears hurt from all the noise?" I asked her since mine was "Jiji-ah ?! ?! ?!" Sunoo hyung questioned. Then they all looked at me and became quiet. Uh oh this is bad "You're talking to Jiji on the phone ?! ?!" Heeseung hyung asked, I then nodded and they were all shocked "Why didn't you say on the first place ?! ?!" Jay hyung said while grabbing my phone. Wait he grabbed my phone ??!!!???!!?!??!?!?!!?

"Hii Jiji" Jay hyung said "Oh Jay oppa? Hii" she replied "Nice to finally hear your voice" he said, I then quickly grabbed my phone back. "Jiji? you okay there?" I asked "Oh yeah I'm fine" she replied "Can we say hi to her as well??" Heeseung hyung asked me and I nodded "Um Jiji-ah, the other members want to say hi to you as well" I said to Jiji "Oh okay" she simply said 

I then gave the phome to Heeseung hyung "Hi Jiji it's nice to finally meet you I'm Heeseung" he said to Jiji across the phone "Oh Hi Heeseung oppa, it's nice to meet to finally meet you too"  I heard her say, since she is in speaker. Then Heeseung hyung passed the phone to Jake hyung "Hii Jiji I'm Jake. Hope we can meet in person soon" hyung said and I heard Jiji laugh "Me too" then he passed it to Sunghoon hyung "Hello Jiji, it's great to meet you again I'm Sunghoon, I hope you call me oppa now" Sunghoon hyung said and Jiji chuckled "Okay Sunghoon oppa~" she said teasingly "YES!! you finally called me oppa!!" Sunghoon hyung screamed like he won the Olympics or some thing. He then passed the phone to Sunoo hyung "Hii Jiji,I hope we meet soon. I'll probably be prettier than you" Sunoo hyung said "What the hell Sunoo oppa?! AHHAA anyways hope I meet you guys soon too" Jiji replied "Hii noona. I love you" Ni-ki said. And I was surprised "But don't worry Jungwon hyung loves you more" He added "Aww I love you too Ni-ki" Jiji said and we all are shocked "I love you too Jungwon" She added and I blushed "Huh? umm yeah thanks- w-we better g-get g-going, b-bye J-jiji" Damn I stuttered I quickly ended the call and went to the room.

A/n

Halo fellas sorry for not updating ^^ it's just because of my school works and I have a lot of them to work on right now, but I don't want to keep you guys waiting so I made this short chapter so update you guys a little bit. And also thank you so much for 1k reads ;-; I am really thank full to all of you guys for the votes comments and the reads. I honestly didn't think that this book will have lots of love so thank you so much Ilyasm <3 I really do !!