40

Special Chapter

Special Chapter

Continue / End ??

Continue / End

*2 years later*

Yeji's POV

I can't believe it's already two years since me and Jungwon got together. And in these two years, we learned a lot about each other. I am now in my third year of college, and ENHYPEN has been really popular and I'm proud it that, cause I know that they are really working hard. I am still reviewing for my midterm exams when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw that Jungwon texted me.

Choco ball♡

Choco ball: babe

You: yes choco ball ???

Choco ball: can you please come over ??
I want to cuddle :<<

You: awww I'm sorry
But my midterm exams are
Four days away and I am still
Reviewing for it

Choco ball: but .......
I wanna cuddle >~<
Could you come over, just today

You: okay fine
I'll be there

Choco ball: yey !!!!!

After that I stood up and went to the kitchen, I opened one of the cabinets to see if there is some popcorn, I saw two bags, so I grabbed it and I also grabbed my purse. And put all the things I need there, and since it's kinda almost night time, I changed into my fluffy pajamas and went to the dorm. And just so you know, I got myself a car for my birthday, cause I just got my drivers license. So u drove myself to the dorm. Bruhh traffic is REAL !!!! it's been like 15 minutes and I'm still not there. I grabbed my phone, from my purse, and texted Jungwon.

Choco ball♡

You: Jungwon
I think I'm gonna be late

Choco ball: but why ಥ_ಥ

You: cause of the traffic
But I promise I'll drive as fast as I can

Choco ball: okay :((

Finally !!! The traffic finally kinda lifted so I drove as fast as I can to the dorm. When I arrived, I knocked on the door, and waited for them to open it.