I need time to think.

~YN THOUGHTS~
*i couldn't find the other bathroom besides Ciara's , so I just used the one downstairs. This must the the guest room or game room or something. Idk, but I needa hurry and take me a warm shower a nigga is freezing.*
-thoughts end -
*yn runs the water to let it warm up as she prepares her stuff, she gets her shampoo/shower gel and begins to shower. *
~ISSAS THOUGHTS~
*dang I forgot my phone in my room. Ugh let me go get it. I'm finna be late , might as well just stay at home and chill with ceecee and them. Oh yea let me get my phone first*
-thoughts end-
"Where'd I put it?" Issa says "wait is someone in my bathroom?"
"Scruba dub dub slip slide in the tub"yn starts to sing causing her not to hear the bathroom door open.
"Who's in here bruh? On god that ain't who I think it is."
*issa begins to walk to the shower curtain slowly opening it to see yn and all her naked glory. Yn turns around to see issa,instantly jumping and covering herself*
"Dang issa you don't knock?!"
"Haha lil ma Ian think I had to considering this is MY room."
*yn blushes at how negligent she was in seeing that this was truely Issas room. She just begins to laugh*
"So lil ma you got room for two?" Issa says with a smirk.
"Nah boy, Ion think you can handle it"
*issa bust out into laughter*
"Oh lil ma you slick funny. "
"I'm serious issa, you can't. Now get out so I can put my clothes on"
"Nawl , if Ian bout it why be scared to change in front of me?"
"Who said I was scared issa?i just like privacy. "
"Well I liked it before you came in my room, therefore imma sit here and let you get dressed" issa smirks and says "take your time no rush"
"I will then issa" * yn gets out of the shower with her towel wrapped around her, which issa "accidentally" steps on making it come off yn. And when yn turns around to give him the death glare he looks up playing like he didn't do anything. *
"Really issa?" Yn says.
"Haha it wasn't even me bae."
*yn rolls her eyes at him but is ecstatic on the inside because he called her bae. She begins to put on her undergarments with issa still watching and smiling. When she starts to put on her pants issa grabs her butt.*
"Issa stawwwwppp." Yn says while making a pouty face.
*Issa throws up his hand in surrender and sits on the toilet sit letting yn finish putting on her clothes. As yn gets done and starts to walk out issa grabs her hand spinning her around making her fall on his lap. *
"Yn I know you like me and you should be able to tell I like you. Nawl I don't even like you" issa says.
*yn gets angry but is hit with intense sadness. "
*let me finish I don't like you I want you with a passion and lil ma I must say if I want it " issa smirks " I get it."
*he begins to slowly and passionately kiss yn on the neck and going down to her chest, thus leaving a hickey in the middle of her chest. She thinks about ciara and feels guilty. How could something this wrong feel this right she thinks. She stops issa before it gets serious she gets up and issa looks puzzled. She tells him about her and Ciara's relationship expecting him to get angry.....but he laughs, grabs her hands and lead her to his room, wrapping his arm around her waist grabbing her butt and makes them fall back on the bed. *
"Shidddd lil ma, I won't tell if you won't. Plus she can't please you like I can" issa says.
"Oh yea, and why that's ?" Yn says to issa.
"Cause she don't have what I got bae. Yea she can kiss you and stuff and maybe finger you,but you'll really never feel her all in yo stomach and she can't give you a family. Ha, I can. "
"Issa it just feels too wrong ,I gotta think about it."
"Well lil ma every minute you waste on thinking" issa then starts to kiss and lick yn belly button and chest, "is another minute that we could've been making love. "
*issa grabs yn butt one last time and let's her leave knowing that he got her wanting him badly. Yn now has a lot on her mind so she decides to go to see her grandma. Even though she can't talk she can still hear. Well even if she can't hear her yn know her Nannas presence will comfort her.
-at the hospital-
"Hey nana, I miss you like crazy and a lot of stuff has been happening. I don't know if you can hear me , but id like to tell you that I'm in love. But I'm not sure which one yet, I bet in your mind you're calling me crazy, but I'm just not sure. "
* in the middle of her conversation the machines that are hooked up to yns grandma start to go off and staff runs in screaming code yellow. Yn doesn't know what this means but she knows it's bad and she begins to cry till she faints. Yn wakes up in a unfamiliar home*
-YN THOUGHTS-
"Hello? Who's home am I in?"
~thoughts end~
* just as yn stands up and searches through the house she walks by a room with a shirtless Tay. Apparently Tay had been at the hospital volunteering when all had went down, and decided to take yn to his home. *
"Wassup yn, you good?"
" yea, thanks tay. I really appreciate Whatchu did, I just-yn gets cut off my her tears"
" she's not dead yn, but she will have to go to a home to recover. Don't worry I found a good one for her"
*yn instantly stops crying and is filled with joy and gives Tay a hug making them both fall back on the bed*
"Dang lil ma , you a strong lil one"Tay says
*yn laughs and her and Tay talk till the fall asleep, but a few hours later yn wakes up in the middle of the night*
"What's that touching me?" Yn pulls back the covers to see Tay on hard. Yn can't help but stare at it and he lays on his back, still sleeping , making it look even larger. Yn can feel herself getting horny, she rubs his rock gently stroking while trying not to awaken him. She begins to get wet and starts to finger herself going into her own world.
"Yn?" Tay says with a seductive hungry look.
*yn freezes and begins to feel embarrassed. I'm sorry"
"Nah, I like it." And with that being said he goes down on yn slowly sucking her clit. He was gone put it in but by the way yn was shaking he could tell she was a virgin and decided it wasn't time yet*
*yn cums,lays down on Tay. And goes to sleep*