Turn up time?

~YN THOUGHTS~
I just woke up and my grannies home. Uh oh she dun cooked my favorite food. MAC AN CHEESE AND COLLARD GREENS AND STEAK. Yea she's bae.
-thoughts end-
"Hey goop " my granny says( that's what she calls me)
"Hey nana , how's your day?"
" it was good, I'm so sleepy. Can you make your brother a plate and put the food up? Speaking of your brother where he at?"
" at a girl he met at school today house."
" that boy so fast! I swear if he get a girl pregnant imma break his neck. "
"Haha nana, you a fool, he probably not doing nothing with her. He's not all the way dumb, but I'm going to a friends party tonight, is that ok? "
" yea goop that's fine, just don't do nothing your brother would"
~YN THOUGHTS~
Welp I better go get ready for this party. * she throws on a dress and some flats* since she still didn't find her box. She doesn't live far, but Ian finna walk. I'll just take nana car. Well I better be getting out of here.
-thoughts end-
" nana I'm taking your car, and I'm finna leave. See you in a few, love ya. "
" see you later goop, grab your key just incase I'm sleep and trey isn't home. "
* I get to Ciara's house , and I must say it's already packed with people and Ian even late. But I get out and see ciara she tells me that her brother will be here in a few, so just chill till he gets here and we sing happy birthday. *
" dang girl this party packed " yn says.
" haha, this ain't even half. Everyone loves my brother "ciara states," so when they heard he was getting out-gets cut off (gco)by yn-"
"Sorry , but got out of where?" Yn asks.
"Jail" ciara says blankly.
"Omg ciara what did he do?!" Yn says.
" ugh calm down yn he was just with his crew at the wrong time , and they set him up and left him. Will this change anything? Cause I thought you was cooler than that. Am I wrong?"ciara says.
" no your right, I just was shocked, but how many years did he do if you don't mind me asking ?" Says yn.
"3 years and they let him out on his 18th birthday. So we gotta turn up hard, so he'll be happy today, he hasn't been very happy in a whiled. " ciara says.
* with that being said yn nods her head and walk in the house to enjoy herself*
"Trey !" Yn yells "what are you doing here?"
"Dang yn yea it's me, I can't go to parties now? "
"Yea I mean I just thought you was with that girl that's all" yn says
*trey scoffs and says * " man as soon as we got to her house she tried to have sex with me, and I told her no, cause ion no where she been, and she got mad , and made me leave. Like how she gone make me leave cause she a thottie. "
*yn giggles and says * trey you can't go around saying stuff like that to females it's rude. Even if it is true. "
*trey laughs and agrees*
*ciara then starts talking with the mic so everyone could hear her*
" hey everyone! You all know we came here for my brothers arrival and birthday" * everyone screams in agreement, and she continues*
" well he's finally here. SAY HEY TO ISSA" ciara says to the crowd.
~YN THOUGHTS~
"I was finna say hey to em", but I looked up and saw how sexy he looked with his well twisted dreads, green eyes, and hypnotizing smile. And I just froze, until trey tapped on me.
-thoughts end-
"Huh?" Yn says.
"Ciara called you to the back room with her" trey says.
"Oh ok, I wonder what she wants. "
*me and ciara sit on the floor of a room that I assume is her*
"Why'd you call me back here?" Yn asks
"I saw you in the crowd and you looked a little tense, so I was gonna ask you did you wanna hit the blunt?" Ciara says.
"Oh noooo ion smoke. " yn says.
"Just a hit" ciara says " unless you scared, oh I get it you scared. "
"Nahh, Ian never scared" *with that being said yn and ciara start passing it around to each other. Getting higher and higher off of each puff. *
"Ciara I feel sooooo weirddddd" yn says
"Hahaha it's the best part, the after affect.do you like it?. "Ciara says.
* yn thinks for a second then says* "yea , I feel free to do whatever I want"
*ciara agrees , and then kisses yn*
~YN THOUGHTS~
Did she just kiss me, no better yet do I wanna kiss her back?
-thoughts end-
~CIARAS THOUGHTS~
Did I just kiss her? Ugh I thought she would've felt the same way. God I'm stupid.
-thoughts end-
*ciara and yn sit in silence for a little whiled , until.........YN KISSES CIARA BACK. Ciara doesn't stop her, but she talks to her in between kisses. *
"I thought....you....didn't......like.....me" she says.
"You cool, and cute , so I'll give it a try" yn says.
*yn kisses ciara, adding a little tongue. Ciara then puts her hand up yn shirt, trying to undo her bra, but before she could do anything yn here's trey yelling downstairs and someone else yelling too.yn gets up and run downstairs. *
"Fudge!" Ciara yells and follows yn down stairs.
"Trey! Yn yells, " what's wrong?"
"The heat losing lil sis" trey says.
"Gosh" yn says I thought you where drunk and fighting or some"
"Nahh we just watching the game lil bit , you cute, so you can sit and watch it with us" a voice says.
* yn turns around to see issa. She started to blush and speak, but was interrupted by ciara.*
"No, we have to finish something up stairs" but in the middle of her talking trey phone rings.
Trey says yea and uh huh a couple of times, and grabs yn and tells her to come one , their grannies house is on fire.
* yn, trey, issa, and ciara rush to the house, and see nothing but blazes. They scream for their grandma , and a man in the ambulance says she'll be ok, but has to be rushed to the hospital , because she inhaled to much smoke*
*yn begins to cry and speak* " we just moved here and my granny already gets hurt, we can't lose her she's all we have."
*trey starts to comfort her, by rubbing her back*
"Where we gonna go?" Yn says to trey.
"You can stay with us" ciara says
*they grab some clothes that where in the shed, since clothes in their house either have water damage from them trying to put out the fire, or actual fire damage. They all begin to go to ciara and Issas house. *
"You can sleep in my room yn, and trey you can sleep in the basement, or on the pull out in Issas room." Ciara says.
* he nodded, and they all went to there rooms and went to sleep, after having such a long day.