Lets just chill

~YN THOUGHTS~
*welp since all of that went down last night we decided to chill today, our principle said she'll excuse it because of what happened. *
~thoughts end~
"Trey where you going? "
"I'm going to see granny yn, you wanna come?"
"Nah, ion think I can handle it yet trey. " yn said. "What if she don't make it?'
"Calm down yn. She's gonna be alright you can't keep thinking like that"
"Sorry trey I know I'm going to far, I needa relax"
"Just chill with ciara and issa till I get back. Alright" trey said.
"Alright I will, love ya trey see you later."
*trey leaves and I go to Ciara's room and lay with her,she slightly wakes up and pulls me closer. I lay there a whiled till I hear the door open and think it's trey, so I go down stairs to ask him what he left but instead I come face to face with my delicious dreamy dread head , haha or issa for short. *
"You good lil bit?" He says to me.
"I'm ok, I just need to calm down and relax. I just can't believe this happened" *yn starts to cry*
"It's ok lil bit, i slick know how you feel." *he pulls her onto his lap and hugs her, yn hadn't felt as comforted as this since she was young and her father would hug her just like this when she was sad. She somehow felt.....safe. But just as she really got into the hug she heard a noise upstairs and assumed it was ciara, she instantly got off of issa, who was looking super confused. Yn knew she wouldn't be able to explain what her a ciara had going on to issa. Wait what do we have going on she thought. *
"Hey you guys. " ciara said
"Sup fam?" Issa says
"Heyyy"yn slowly says
"Jay called issa, he said you still gone help him with his car? He'll pay you. " ciara says.
"Iight I'll go do that now. See y'all later"
*issa leaves.*
"Aye yn, you took a shower yet?" Ciara says.
"Nope. " yn says
"Wanna take one now?"
*yn laughs and says she has a better idea. They go to Ciara's indoor pool, poor several bottles of bubble bath in it, and turn on the jets, and take off their clothes and jump in the pool.*
~CIARAS THOUGHT~
*good lord look at mommy body, she thick fa some. Yea she finna be cuffed if she stop playing. What she say?*
-thoughts end-
"What you say yn?"
"I said are you just gonna stare at me or get in and get dirty?"
"Yeen gotta say another word"
*ciara leans in to kiss yn,adding tongue and groping her chest. Yn passionately moans and grabs Ciara's butt. *
"Please don't let me go" says yn.
"I won't bae"
*they start back to kiss and ciara slide her middle finger in yn*
"Ooohhhh ceecee. "
*just as ciara starts to get into it issa walks in the house*
"Ciara.....CIARA!, where you at girl?"
"Bruh not again, these niggas just don't won't me to get any." Ciara says.
"Hahaha, shut up ciara. You will in due time, just hide for now." Yn says.
"Where at? I don't have many places to go when I have no clothes on yn. "
"Just....just hide under the water. The bubbles will hide you. "
"Ugh yn you better be glad you bae and all"
* ciara goes under the water just before issa walks in*
"Aye yn" issa says" where is cia- , wait *he smirks * are you naked?"
"Haha, nope. Not at all"
"So why won't you come out the water then?" Issa asks while still smiling.
" because I'll be cold once I get out ." Says yn to issa.
"Oh yeah ? So you wouldn't mind if I get in with you right yn?"
*ciara hits yns leg from under the water* " umm no " yn nervously says"
*issa giggles a little to his self and smirks and walks off, making yn sit puzzled for a whiled wondering why he did that. Her thoughts are interrupted by ciara popping out of the water and telling yn she took to long. *
*with what just happened they both decide to go to separate bathrooms to get cleaned up. Ciara in her room and yn in......ISSAS ROOM......*

-authors comments -
•Is my story good?
•Can the people who read it leave a nigga some feedback? 😓😩😫😭
•Can y'all get others to read my story ?pleaseeee? If so I could make y'all an imagine of your own.
•Should I make another story?
•Is my story to explicit?
<These are things I needs to know.😣>