You make me wanna settle down

*issa walks up to his friends house , which was the same one that he helped fix his car, and walks in since there so close he doesn't feel the need to knock anymore being that they're practically brothers. *

"Aye fool! Where you at? I gotta talk to you fam." Issa yells to his friend.

" chill bruh, you gone wake my company up." His friend replies.

"Company? Nevermind we can talk about that later. I gotta tell you bout this bad lil chick that's friends with my sister. Thick , smart, dark skinned , cute; just all around perfect"

"She sound good issa, so what's the problem?"

"Ion think she tryna be cuffed, she playing. She all innocent and stuff but I can imagine she a freak in the bed. "

" I'm going through the same lil junk with my "company " I ate her out last night and everything but she wasn't dtf."
"These girls crazy ,let me use your bathroom right quick iight? "
"Ok, just don't wake up yn."

"Iight" *issa begins to walk away but stops when he hears tays companies name. * " you said yn?"
" yea " Tay replies. "You know her?"
*iss laughs * " I guess not. I'll be back tay I think I left the water on at the crib, be back later. "
" iight fam, I'll see you later if Ian smashed yet. "
~ISSAS THOUGHTS~
*that hoe got hella nerve. Iight I see she tryna rock with my lil sister and I get that but there's nothing going in her so there's no damage done , plus ciara finna start college soon so she gone be gone. But fooling with friend, a nigga that's damn near fam. That's dead, she wanna be playa, imma teach her the game. "
-thoughts end-
*yn wakes up and Tay is not there. It's about 6:30 pm. Bout time yn gets home it'll be dark so instead of waiting on Tay she starts her Journey towards home. She unlocks the door and sees nothing but darkness and a bottle of liquor on the floor, she's puzzled. Her attention is shifted when she hears and now sees a lighter flick; lighting issas Fifth blunt of the night. *
*yn laughs* issa you scared me bae."
"Save that bae shit for a sap nigga." Issa says.
"Whatchu mean issa"
"Aww shit, you got short term memory loss now huh? When you was with tay did you forget my feelings for you?"
*yn opens her mouth to answer but gets cut off by issa. *
" it's cool if you did *issa hits the blunt* because I did too."
*yn is hit with his words like a pile of bricks. She gets weak, she begins to cry*
"Shidd , why cry now? The damage is done....I just don't get how if I even ask you or try to give you a simple kiss you reject it, and I was patient with you because I liked that, but oh you just pussy popping for every other nigga now huh? Silent ? That's what I thought."
"Issa I...i..I love you. "
" bitch please ." *issa stands up and walks towards yn, making her stumble back till she's trapped in a corner by him, she just looks away and cries.* " so you say you love me huh? HUH? You just like them other girls. Nothing but your average old hoe. "
" issa I swear I do , I love you, I need you. " * she looks into his red eyes and knows he's beyond high. But she looks closer and they're watery , she can now see he's been crying. *" I messed up issa I know , but I do love you. I promise I do"
" prove it." Issa says
"How?" Yn replies.
"Let me be yo first."
"What?"
"Let me take your virginity."
*yn doesn't say anything , so issa takes matters into his own hands. He grabs her neck and begins kissing it while undoing her shirt. He starts to suck on her chest and rubbing her clit through her pants. She unbuckles his pants and rub his thing. He pulls down her pants and grinds his thing on her cat. She moans and takes off his shirt and issa picks her up and carries her to his bedroom. Laying her on the bed he begins to tongue kiss her then he lays on top of her. Then she just stops but issa keeps going. *
" issa slow down." He doesn't listen. He pulls down her panties.
"Issaa chill" he doesn't listen. He starts fingering her.
*shes moaning* " issa stop" he doesn't listen. He starts back grinding on yn.
"ISSA STOP! I'm not ready, not like this, not here."
*issa does his signature laugh and gets up* " just as I thought, yoon love me. You just love the squad. "
*yn gets up and runs to issa, and jumps in his arms. * " issa I swear I love you , I'm just scared and not ready."
" I gotchu though yn, I'm just tryna hold you down. "
"And you can , but let's just chill before you try to "chill". I'll give it to you in a matter of time."
" like when though yn? Ion just want you for the sex but I feel it you give it to me our connection will be stronger. It'll be your first time and my first time making love. "
"Give me a week, a week and a half tops. "
" iight boo, you got it. "
* and the next day yn and trey gets told to fly out to Hawaii for an unexpected family vacation , lasting for nearly two weeks. *
" I'll be right back issa, it'll go by real fast. " yn tells issa as her and trey pack there stuff in the car.
" bruh don't cheat on a nigga, iight?"
" haha issa , I swear I won't. "
"Better not ."
" and if I do, whatcha gone do issa ?"
*issa wraps his arms around yn while trey isn't looking and whispers in her ear.*
" imma go hard in that kitty, imma really make you cry."
* yn laughs then she looks serious * "no need to do that lil ugly "
"I'm just telling ya boo , so you can get it prepared. But I love you and see you in a week and a half. "
*yn says she loves issa back and gets ready for the drive to the flight. They get in the car and drive to the airport, when they get on the plane yn sleeps for majority of the flight, but after a couple of hours they finally touch down and greet with their family member. *
~YN THOUGHTS~
*this where we staying at? Geesh this place is big. I'm finna head straight to the pool. I wonder if trey will go with me. *
-thoughts end-
"Trey will you go to the pool with me?"
"Of course, you know I gotta watch you."
*yn laughs*" whatcha mean trey?"
"You know home these niggas be chasing you, Ian tryna have nobody tryna get in my baby sisters pants. I'm already suspect bout that nigga issa."
*yn looks shocked* " he's really not a bad guy trey."
"If you say so , yeen gotta worry about it anyways though cause yeen tryna be with him .....right?"
"Yea, course not."
"That's good then lil sis. "
*yn brushes off the brief but awkward conversation she and her brother just had, and they rush to the beach. It's almost 6 and yn can't find trey, when she last seen him he had ran off with some girls. So she begans to walk back to their house alone. *
"Aye lil ma with the purple bathing suit?" *she hears a stranger yell at her; however she doesn't turn around. She speeds up a little. *
" damn girl you thick, bring that ass back some." *yn begins to run away and hide in an changing tent. She stays there for a couple of minutes till she no longer hears any one and assumes she's lost em. She begins to walk out but then she bumps into the boy that was calling her, and he is very sexy, but not like her issa pooh. *
"Aye ma, why yeen answer me? I just wanna know your name. Maybe even be a friend , Ian some crazy stalker dude. "
"Yet you followed me into a changing tent?"
*he points at the name on it* "it's mine lil ma." *they both began to laugh. They talk and walk on the beach for an hour or so till yn decides it's time to go home, and they agree to meet back up at the same place tomorrow morning. Yn walks into the house and ask trey where he was and he just smiles. Yn rolls her eyes and goes up to her room where she calls issa and they talk till they fall asleep. The next morning when yn get up to meet her new friend at the beach she can't because it's heavy rain and storm watches. This goes on for two and a half days. When it's finally over her and her new friend find each other on the hot sunny beach, her new friend , Damon , decides to invite her to his on private chill spot on the beach they go there where yn decides to lay down and relax. *
" you should put on some sun screen lil ma. "
"I'm dark skinned it's not hurting anything. "
"The sun ray are dangerous , it'll hurt your beautiful soft skin. And we don't want that."
*yn agrees and turns over on her stomach and let's Damon put the sun screen on her. He rubs it from her neck to her lower back but he doesn't stop there he undoes her bikini and rubs it on there too, yn tells him to stop and he goes in for a kiss she explains to him how she can't because she has a boyfriend. Damon chuckles and says "he was right, he has a good one " yn is confused and ask him what he means. He explains to her how issa set this up to see if yn was faithful or not. "GEESH, I love that boy. He does stupid stuff but I know he cares. I needa go home asap. " *yn goes to the house and tells her family that she has a lot of work due so she needs to go home right now.
~YN THOUGHTS~
*im almost home and the closer I get the happier i get about seeing my baby boo*
-thoughts end-
*when I pull up to the house there's a whole lot of people there*
"Aye , why y'all here?" Yn asks some dude.
"We here to welcome ciara back, y'know we had to do it big for that girl"
"Ciara's home?! Where's she?!"
"I think she in her room putting her stuff away"
*yn rushes up stairs to greet her best friend who she hasn't seen in a couple of months*
"CIARA!"
"Omg, YN!"
*ciara and yn go in for a hug, but ciara kisses yn and yn doesn't pull away....*

{authors notes.}
-has ciara awaken yn feelings for her ?
-how will issa feel?
-where is he?
-why won't y'all follow me ? 😒👌