So this is my school.

I walked into the school with my brother, but his attention was taken away by some dark skinned girl. She was cute , but I could tell she was a Thot. The girl start walking toward us.
" hey, y'all new here?"she said.
" me and my brother said yes"
"Well I'm candy the girl said"
I heard my brother whisper , or try to whisper," I'd love to eat you" i could tell candy heard him too because she laughed and smiled.
I interrupted the awkward silence by telling candy who me and trey where.
~TREY THOUGHTS~
" that girl look like my future baby mama. And she thick too. Yaaaaaaa she bae. Did yn say some? Are they talking to me?"
- trey thoughts are over.
" trey ! You ready ?"
" ready for what yn?"
" to go to get our schedules slow !"
" oh yea I'm ready" trey says.
* we get our schedules and go separate ways. He goes with candy and I walk alone until I see the boy I met yesterday. *
" hey yn" Tay says.
"Hay Tay , see what I did there?"
*tay laughs and says yea. *
"So," tay says. "Do you know where your going yn?"
" hahaha.....nope. Can you help me?" She asks.
"Haha yea of course boo"
"Boo? Nahhhh"yn says
" hahaha, hard to get? That's cool I like that."Tay says.
" haha well here's my class Tay"
"Before you go," Tay says, "can I get your number , since you gone be my girlfriend and all"
"Hahahaha ha! Yea you can get it, since you funny and all" yn says.
*i give him my number and he goes to class, and I walk in my new class*
~YN THOUGHTS~
Dang all eyes on me huh?i introduce myself to everyone and take a seat.
-thoughts end-
"Hey girl" a girl beside me says.
" Heyy" yn says.
" my name is ciara, yours?"
" I'm yn"
"Oh Ciara says. You new here? "
* before yn can answer the teacher silenced them and got back to the work , but I heard ciara say we'll talk after school. *
~YN THOUGHTS~
Well school is over with, and tays gonna take me home , because treys going to candys house to "study" for their math test Tomorrow. But before I go I gotta talk to ciara.
-thoughts end-
"Hey Hun ," ciara
says to me " I was gonna ask would you like to come to my house today. I'm having a party for my brother. "
" yn agreed to be there and asks for her address, and they part ways. "
~ tays thoughts~
Well I'm taking yn home , she really shouldn't be letting random niggas take her home, but I'm happy she asked. I really like being around her , she has a nice personality , but I'm at her house now and she going in. Oh my gawd look at that booty.
-thoughts over-
" bye yn says, I'll text you later best friend "
" best friend ? Tay says, " dang you dun friend zoned me already"
" hahaha nahh , my best friends be the ones I fall for" *then yn winks and goes in the house*
~YN THOUGHTS~
Welp trey is at candy house and my granny's still at work. Guess I'll take me a short nap.
-thoughts end-