LOST

I got out the shower did my hygiene and went in my room to get dressed. I saw the Isaiah was still sleep so I had to get dressed in the bathroom because he might accidently wake up.

I put on my red fitted crop top my ripped high waisted jeans and my red and white Jordan's. I flat ironed my hair and put in my diamond nose ring.

I kicked Isaiah a bit so he would finally wake up. I took a pack of my gum and opened it and he woke up instantly.

Isaiah" is that gum?"

Me"yea something you're not getting!"

Isaiah"come on day don't do that shawty"

Me"get out zay " I opened the door and pointed in the dark hall way. When he left I grabbed my phone from off of my nightstand and texted my bestfriend .

Dayday: BRe let's go to the mall today come pick me up we can talk on the way there

BRI : okay I'll be there in 20

I looked at the text and responded okay I walked over to my full body mirror and took a pic for instagram. Caption // baby cakes

I instantly started getting likes and comments I put my phone down ignoring the led light. I went downstairs and saw my brother Chris making pancakes and bacon.

Chris" you're finally up "

Me" I've been up for a while actually "

Chris" up all night ? , I'm sorry about quan I really am but you have to get over it"

Me" I'm already over him today I'm going to the mall with BRI to get my mind off of things"

A horn honked outside I already knew it was bri I grabbed two pieces of bacon and a pancake and I ran out the door. I ran down the steps and got in the car.

BRI" before we go to the mall we have to stop somewhere for my momma okay?"

Me" okay"

BRI" hey when are you going back home ?"

Me "tomorrow most likely"

BRI" okay well you should come back to my house tonight so you'll already be in the city"

Me"okay"

BRI" what's wrong with you?

Me" Quan cheated on me and he has a child and a wife he lied and said I was his sister" I said that as bluntly as I could without crying. She grabbed my thigh and rubbed it. I know your like wtf but no its nothing like that. But we arrive at a warehouse it looks abandoned but we walk in and its marvelous.

Me" BRI what is this"

BRI" my mothers closet "

Me" nooo"

BRI" yes"

BRI found what she was looking for and we made our way to the mall. We walked in and I went into journeys

Me" BRI let's get matching outfits "

BRI" yass boo boo "

*3 hours later*

We arrived at Chris's house and the door was broken down and my brother was layed out cold on the ground in a bloody puddle.

"CALL 911 NOW"

BRI grabbed her phone and diales 911 she told them what happened. As soon as they came they grabbed me from off the ground and I didn't do anything but let them grab me I was lifeless.

*At the hospital*

Me BRI Isaiah Jon jacob and my mom and dad were at the hospital

The doctor walked out with a clipboard "family of christian james"

We all stood up the doctor said only 2 people could come in so me and Jonathan went in.

As I walked in I saw him hooked up to a bunch of life support. I started crying. I walked over to his bed side and held is hand softly.

"Brother you know I love you please don't go please don't I need you without you i wouldn't have been the person I am today I thank you for that" I kissed his forehead and Jonathan walked up and started talking

Jonathan" you my Bestfriend my homeboy you helped me get out of the streets when I ain't have no where to go please just wake up "

I saw a tear slip down his cheek

BEEEEP

I froze while Jonathan yelled for the nurse as soon as the doctor tried to pull me out I freaked out

" NOOOOOOO CHRIS NOOOO COME BACK LET ME GO"

I got dragged down the hall way I couldn't breathe and I passed out ..........