LIVING,BREATHING,GONE

I wake up and my tv is on my blinds are shining through my room and i smell chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. I get up wipe my eyes , stretch and yawn. I grab the black curtains and close them i put on my slippers and go in the bathroom. I look at myself and a tear drop falls i wipe it and go downstairs.

Day: Goodmorning

Isaiah: Goodmorning

I sit down on the stools around the island

Day: i didnt know you knew how to cook

Isaiah: there is a lot of stuff you dont know about me sweetheart . you hungry?

Day: starving

Isaiah hands me a plate of food i chow it down and flush it with some orange juice.

Isaiah: damn girl you were hungry

Day: yea thats what happens when im depressed.

Isaiah: tell you what, i have a helicopter we can explore orlando if you want.

Day: omg, stop playin boy.

Isaiah: nah im playin lets go lets leave lets travel the world

Day: i barely know you how do i know you aint a psychopath

Isaiah: well you did just sleep in my guest bedroom in my house and you ate my food.

I laugh knowing he is right

Isaiah: so what do you say

Day: we would go hotel to hotel ? And i have to pack all of my clothes.

Isaiah: we can buy new ones and i have a R.V

I scrunched my face he grabbed my hand and we went in his garage.

Day: thats so pretty , you mustve been planning for this huh?

Isaiah: noo my dad gave it to me before he passed and i didnt know what to do with it until now.

Day: you went through a lot huh?

Isaiah: yea i got over it thoe thats why im 17 havin my own house and car and phone

Day: i would love to travel the world with you.

Isaiah grabbed my hand and we went into the van he opened the garage and we started on our way to travel

Day: if u dont mind me asking where is your mom?

Isaiah: umm idk i never knew my mom and my dad never talked about her.

It was awkward for a good 5 mins until we pulled up at a buffet and we talked and laughed and we went to different states.