am i Bi

I walked up to his room. His drawers were empty his weed money electronics clothes guns were gone.

I walked down stairs and saw bre sitting on the couch thinking.

Me:where am i gonna go?

Bre:you can stay with me my mom will understand she can even adopt you.

Me: are you sure bre thats a lot of stress

Bre: your my bestfriend im positive

We got up and locked up the house and made our way back to miami. Bre dropped me off at home so i could get all of my stuff from my no longer house. I walked in and my mom was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee

Mom"youre back?"

Me: im moving in with bre

Mom:whatever i hate you anyway

Me: i bet

I walked upstairs got my suit cases and stuffed my clothes,jewelry,shoes,and pictures in. I can get new bath and body stuff later. I went down stairs and grabbed my pack of assorted chips and chocolates. I grbbed my spair phone off of the top counter and texted bre.

Me: bre im ready

Bre: okay im omw

I went to my moms room and she was having oral sex with a stranger so i went to my fathers room.

Me"dad im leaving for good"

Dad" i cant blame you this family is falling apart. Love you dayla"

Me" i love you to"

I kissed his forehead and went outside to bres car.

We got to her house everything was quiet bres mom was still at work so we had the home to ourselves. I put all of my things in my new room and go downstairs to put away my snacks. I stop at the end of the stairs and listen to bre talk on the phone.

Hey kk...girls night...please come....no dont tell her...okay just come...ill make you feel better when dayla goes to sleep...okay see you later.

Wtf!! I ran to the couch and sat down. She walked to me and sat down close to me on the couch. I scooted over a little. She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed her hands slowly inbetween my legs.

Bre" i know your still going through pain with your brother being killed. Its okay im there for you. Im your bestfriend."

I nodded my head she kept rubbing and rubbing and inching closer to my "area" everytime.

I scooted away from her fast and stood up

Bre" whats wrong?"

Me" i heard you talking on the phone with kk saying your going to make her feel better"

Bre started laughing

"Last time she came over you fell asleep first and she wanted to prank you but i wouldnt let her so i know you go to sleep first all the time ill let her do whatever and plus her dog just died."

Me" then why were you rubbing me like that?"

Bre" like what ? We always rub eachother like that if were feeling done"

Me" i guess i was just over thinking it im sorry"

Bre" its okay"

The doorbell rings and i answer the door kk walks in happy

Kk: hey dayla , bre , cant wait to get this party started.

Me: didnt your dog just die?

Kk: didnt your brother just die?

Wtf is wrong with her? I charged after her. I grabbed her face and threw it into a wall then i opened the front door and dragged her by her hair out of the house.

Me: dont you ever disrespect me like that again in yo life bitch.

I slammed the door in her face. Bre looked at me like she was horny. Shes definitley bi i can tell i didnt buy her little story.

I grabbed her by her arm and took her upstairs i sat her on my bed. I sat on her lap and started kissing her she kissed back immeditially. I got off really quickly and laughed.

Me" i knew you were gay ha thought i bought that story didnt you"

Bre" you just showed me that your bi too by deepening the kiss like you did"

I put my head down knowing she was right. That kiss was hot and intense. She pulled me on her lap facing her and started kissing me. I pushed her back on to the bed while kissing her. Her hands unbuckled my shorts and she stuck her finger inside of me.

*2 hours later*

Me and bre were at the mall at bath and body works when i saw isaiah and jacob