C42; The Secret

--Y/n POV--

"Ok well we can't talk here. Follow us Y/n." George said.

Without hesitation, I stood up and followed Fred and George to their dorm. I had never actually looked at the Gryffindor common room properly. It was a beautiful golden and red. It represented the courage of the students there.

Fred opened the door to their dorm and I walked over to the bed.

"Care to explain?" I ask sassily.

"Ok Y/n so-" Fred started. 

Before he could start I interrupted and asked "and why are people staring at me? Do I look funny?"

"For heavens sake Y/n, you look wonderful now let Fred tell you." George spoke.

"So Y/n, me and George were walking around school, finding someone to prank. That's when I came up with the idea to prank Harry. We ran back to the common room and saw Harry and some others sitting in the corner. We sneakily went behind them to listen." Fred started.

"Now Y/n, I know we're not close friends but we still love and care for you because A) your a caring person and B) your Ron's friend. And you know we would never do anything to hurt you" said George.

"Ok guys, your scaring me. Please tell me, what did Harry say?" I say panicked.

--Fred's POV--

I feel so bad because I'M the one whose going to be telling Y/n the sad truth about her family. She already looks so upset and heartbroken and I didn't want to add to it but I have no choice.

--Y/n POV--

I weakly smiled at the twins, hoping to hear good news.

"So, when we moved closer, we heard that Harry was talking about you and your family." George continued but then stopped.

"what George? What was he saying?" I said.

Both twins looked down, avoiding eye contact and not knowing what to say.

"WHAT FRED? WHAT DID HE SAY GEORGE?" I scream impatiently.

They both look at each other then back to me,

"Your adopted Y/n..."