part 4

Asher

"I'll hand over you the divorce papers once I sign them after that our ways will be separated.I wish I would had not met you in first place.I was a fool who lived in an oblivion that I found the right girl."I smirked on her face who stood there like a lifeless statue.

My heart was pricked by millions of thorns when I utter those venomous words for the woman who changed my life by her presence but I had to break so she would leave me and start a new life where no one could threat her ever.

"Okay I'll do everything that can please you because I love you Asher Black and love comples you to sacrifice the most precious thing and you are my everything."She wiped her tears and smiled sadly.

"Better now leave.I regret the day I fooled myself by assuming a mere infatuation as love."I spatted vindictively.My heart clenched inside my chest.

"Good bye Mr. Asher Black.I'll pray that you find the perfect girl whom you can love truly."She said in cracked voice and ran away.

As she left,I waited her to turn back but she didn't.I felt an unbearable longing creeping in my heart.

I badly wanted to grasp her and never let her go.All I wanted was to keep her safe from my evil world.

It had been five years since she left.My life was empty and gloomy without her.

I was in judicial custody for two months in the false charge of Violet.It was still a mystery who murdered her but he or she didn't leave any evidence of the crime.

Though all the available proves could easily find me guilty but my best team of lawyers under Jason's observation turned the table and saved me.

In fact,the media assassinated my character in public's eye.In everyone's opinion I was the real culprit but I misused my money and power in order to get out clean of this mess.

How ironical?

She was all kind to me but I proved to be biggest disaster of her life.I was always been a stone hearted man but she somehow penetrated her way to the secret chamber of my chest where the most cursed thing was safely locked,my heart.She was the only person who showered me with what I wanted in my life,love.

The first few days were like hell for me in my house,it was no more a home without her.Annie stopped interacting with me like she used to when Evelyn was here.She only performed her duties.The four walls seemed like a real prison cell.

Since she left my nightmares became worse.

My past and my life wad not something she must entangled with,I needed to keep her far away and safe.She disappeared from the city when I tried to contact her family through my sources because they forbade me to ever knock at their door and I could not argue on that with them.

I destroyed their daughter's life.

My body trembled and sweat formed on my face.My hands shaking terribly as I rakes them through my hairs.The horrible nightmares started stroking me in day time.

I gulped down a whole glass of water to jerk off her vulnerable face from my memory as whenever I close my eye lids,her image haunt me.

Currently I was sitting inside my office.It took me one and a half year to shoot up our sellings and save our shares in the market,the scandal brought me whole bunch of misfortunes altogether.I earned it all with my hard work,this respect,leadership and superiority among the grey haired businessmen.I achieved everything in my thirties.

Meanwhile,someone knocked at my door.Without looking at the person obviously,I could but only head of the departments and my P.A had access to my personal cabin.