Chapter Twenty-Five

The young couple laughed and talked as Dylan and Camille ordered their food and drinks from Aaron's. Right after they ordered their food they went right back to talking about their day and everything else. "Tell me a little more about yourself," Camille said "what is it you want to know," Dylan asked "I don't know just tell me anything" "alright. I work at Pawtucket Media. I have two older brothers and an older sister" "do you get along with them" "yeah we're really close". While they were talking the waiter handed them their food and drinks then he walked away from them. Once they got their food they started eating and continued talking about their crazy life and about their family. "What exactly do you do at Pawtucket Media," asked Camille "I'm just an assistant so I don't do a lot" Dylan answered "that's how I feel at the hospital. There isn't much I do but I like saving people" "I save people too" "how" "I don't save them but I help my co-workers". After time passed and they finished all of their food and drinks Dylan paid the check and they left. They started walking to his car and then all of a sudden they both bumped into another young couple. "I'm so sorry," Dylan said "no it's our fault we should have looked where we were going," said Gabrielle "are you alright" "I'll be fine" "okay" "well we have to go so have a good night" "okay bye". After they walked away from each other Dylan opened the door for Camille then he walked around the car and went to the driver's side. Before he could start the car Camille leaned in and kissed Dylan on the cheek then she sat back down and smiled. "So do you want to continue this night" Dylan smiled "I was thinking I should go home. It's getting late and I have an early shift tomorrow" "aw you sure" "yeah but I had a great time" "me too". Right after she said she wanted to go home Dylan pouted then began to drive to her house where he picked her up. When he dropped off Camille they kissed each other goodbye then he drove to the manor so he could relax.

After Gabrielle and Casanova bumped into the young couple they kept walking home until they finally made it. Once they made it home they both quickly sat down on the couch to relax and talk after such a long day. "I'm so tired," Gabrielle said "So am I. Want to go to bed" Casanova replied "there is something I have to do first" "what is it" "I have to talk with Maggie" "is it that serious" "no but I haven't talked with her since the wedding". Both of them kissed and then all of a sudden Lily flew through the living room window and landed in front of them. When Lily was about to use her fire breathing Gabrielle used her power of suggestion to make her stop. "What the hell are we going to do," she said "she's here for me. I can feel it," said Casanova "I won't let her take you" "you don't have a choice" "I can protect you" "not forever". Right after Gabrielle's powers wore off Lily smiled and then got ready to use her fire breathing again. As soon as she was going to use her powers Casanova stood in front of her and began shouting. "LEAVE HER ALONE" he shouted "I won't hurt her if you come with me," said Lily "okay I'll come with you but promise you won't hurt her" "I won't" "WAIT. If you take him you'll have to take me too". While all three of them were talking Gabrielle looked to the right and saw a flurry of blue and white orbs. Then Maggie appeared out of the orbs and that's when she noticed Lily standing in front of her charge and friend. "What the hell is going on," Maggie asked "leave. It's not safe for you to be here, LEAVE" Gabrielle yelled "I'm not leaving you. You're my charge" "I know but can you please just go" "not until you tell me what's going on". Before she could say what was going on Lily grabbed Casanova then flew out the window but not before she grabbed his leg. Maggie watched in shock and awe as Lily flew away with Casanova and Gabrielle very fast. After a few minutes of thinking and worrying, she orbed away to go tell someone what just happened. She orbed into the heavens where she told the Elders and other whitelighters about her charge.

The Next Day

Instead of talking with his siblings, Sean walked into the living room then grabbed his phone, and called out of work so he could stay home and relax. After he called out of work he walked back into the kitchen to finish up his food and check on his babies. When he finally made it back to the kitchen everyone heard a knock on the door so they looked at each other. Everybody stared in each other's eyes until Michael was forced to open the front door so he left. "Hey Arianna, come in," Michael said "hey Michael. How is everything" Arianna replied "everything is fine. Is Luke doing okay" "yeah he's fine" "then why do you sound so nervous" "I'm scared about his magic". They kept talking until Dylan handed Arianna and Tim a plate of food while he grabbed a toy for his new nephew. Once everybody was done with their food Dylan started doing the dishes as everyone else walked into the living room. "I'm guessing Luke tapped into his magic," Sean said "he didn't use his magic yet" Arianna replied "that's a good sign" "is it though. I'm nervous that he will use his magic in public" "I can help with the baby" Jayda added. All of them kept talking then watched Dylan walk into the living room and sit down next to his oldest brother. They talked about the babies and their sister's new and crazy life until Dylan decided he should get ready. Right after he left to get ready Sean went into his room so he could flame to the Seer and talk to her in private. Before he could leave Jayda grabbed him by the arm and asked if he could watch the kids for a little while. "I can't watch the twins right now I have something to do," Sean said, "I thought you called out of work," Jayda said in a confused tone "I did which is why I would like to just relax" "alright fine". When they finally finished their conversation Sean said goodbye to everyone then he kissed his wife before he left. Once he was in his room he locked the door then started pacing back and forth thinking about the Seer. Then all of a sudden he flamed into the Underworld right in front of the person he was just thinking about.