Chapter Fifty-One

It was late one night but the two sisters Zophia and Tayla didn't want to go to bed so they sat down in the kitchen to talk. They talked about their cousins and how one of them is going to have a baby in a couple of months. "I'm happy for Dylan but he's not really our cousin," Zophia said "yeah but he's like our cousin" Tayla replied "we barely talk to him" "it's not our fault we're always busy. He has the whole power of four thing and we are busy too" "yeah tell me about it". Both of them kept talking about everything going on including how they need to help their cousins learn more about the Ultimate Power. Zophia said she doesn't want anything to happen with her family so she won't stop until the Ultimate Power is dead. "That's a little bit aggressive," said Tayla "they're our family," said Zophia "yeah but we don't need to kill anyone" "we kill evil beings every day" "okay but this is different" "we don't know that" "how about you get some tea". Since they were busy talking and planning none of them saw the warlock blink into their living room. When they walked into the kitchen to grab some tea the warlock started going through their grimoires. He looked through the grimoires until he found the one talking about the Ultimate Power then he tried to leave. Just before the male warlock could blink away Tayla threw an energy ball but she missed him. Since he missed Zophia knew she had to do something so she used her electrokinesis but it wasn't strong enough to kill him. Before they could do anything else the warlock used his telekinesis to throw them then he escaped. "What the hell are we going to do," Tayla asked "I don't know. Why did he come here" Zophia responded "he escaped with something. I think he took one of our books" "who cares about a book" "clearly he does". The two sisters talked for a little while longer then they began going through their books to find which one was missing. Once they knew that the grimoire talking about the Ultimate Power was missing they knew they had to get it back.

The Next Day

When Melissa finally woke up she went into the living room and saw Sean, Jayda, and their kids already eating some breakfast. She made herself a coffee then she sat down and listened to her friends talk about the Ultimate Power. "I had my cousins do some research on the Ultimate Power," Sean said "did they find out anything yet," Jayda asked "no they haven't texted back yet" "I'm sure they're still looking for stuff" "or they can't find anything" "could you just be optimistic". As they were talking Melissa finished her coffee and then someone knocked on the door so she opened it and welcomed Dylan. Before she could sit back down another person knocked on the door so she opened it and went into the kitchen with Arianna and Luke. "Did anyone text you back" Arianna asked "no not yet" her brother answered "maybe we should check up on them" "they can handle it" "but what if something happens" "yeah you worry too much" "we all do". Right after they finished talking another person knocked on the door so Sean opened it to let his brother and niece inside. Now that they were all together they could all talk and plan what to do with the Ultimate Power. They sat down in the living room and started talking about the Ultimate Power and what to do with them. Michael said they could try some summoning spells or Sean's premonitions to learn more about their new threats. While they were talking Melissa texted her brother that they might find out about their plan to kill them. Instead of saying anything, Melissa put her phone away and then listened to her friends' talk and plan. "I have an idea," Dylan said "alright so tell us" his sister responded "we could set up a trap for them" "we don't even know what they want or who they are" "they might want the book of shadows. All evil beings want it". Fifteen minutes of talking and planning later and then all of a sudden the triplets began crying so Jayda left. As soon as they finished crying Jayda walked back into the living room to help her friends and family plan.

Everyone kept talking about the Ultimate Power until Michael noticed the time so he asked his brother to drop him off. Dylan sighed then used his remote flaming to teleport Michael to magic school then he went right back to talking. "The Ultimate Power are supposed to be evil but according to the book they're witches" Dylan explained "some witches are evil though," Arianna said "I know but if they're witches we can scry for them" "yeah I guess that's true" "thank you". They all kept talking and then more time passed so Dylan left to go to work even though he still had time to plan and talk. Right after he left Sean tried to leave but Jayda stopped him so she could warn him about the Ultimate Power. "I know we should be worried but I have to go to work," Sean said "okay but what if something happens," Jayda asked "I'll be fine. If I need something I'll call you" "you better" "I should get going now" "alright be safe" "yeah I know. Bye". Once they finished talking Sean grabbed his keys and left so the rest of them went back to talking. Melissa said she could try to do more research about the Ultimate Power but she doesn't know where to look. After she said that Jayda realized that the magic school might have some books on the Ultimate Power. Fifteen minutes later and it was time for Arianna to go to work but she didn't want to leave her family. Since she didn't want to leave she stayed sitting and continued talking about their new threat. When Jayda noticed the time she told Arianna that she needs to get going to work or she'll be late. "But you guys need my help," she said "we can handle all of this without you just be careful," the whitelighter said "what if something happens while I'm gone" "nothing is going to happen, and if it does I can get you" "alright goodbye" "bye". As soon as they finished talking Arianna grabbed all of her things and then she started driving to work. Fifteen minutes after she left and Zophia and Tayla walked in to tell everyone what happened but only Jayda and Melissa were there.