Season 3 E 2

Flare POV
I knew Blake would be there for Ren. I felt entirely tired and hopeless. I sit in captivity And sadness. But Rens safe and the other's too. That's a win for me
"Awww you look so sad."  Shawn says and I smirk at him.
"Not as sad as your gonna be." I say he then kicks me in my face.
"That'll teach you some manner's."  I cough and I look away from Him Because I didn't wanna show the tears. He then tugs my hair to Make me face him. I wail in pain.
"That's what I like to hear. It's kinda turning me on." He chuckles.
"YOUR CRAZY!" I shoot back he then grabs my neck and he puts my back harshly against the wall.
"How am I crazy? When your the only one here after you saved your worthless friend?"
"Only worthless one is you." I say gasping for air. He drops me on the ground and I gasp and cough.
"Kill her." Shawn orders the robots. They surround me . I couldn't move. I was too weak. I began thinking of Craig. When he told me I was actually great to be with. And that he liked me. Tears rolled as I wished that I could've kissed him one More time.
"If you Kill her you have to go through me." Craig comes From the roof edge and I look at him. He looks at me and I saw rage and anger build in Him.
"What did he do to you?"
"Just roughed her up a little after that I was gonna fuck her .... WANNA watch?" Shawn asks laughing and Craig just rushed up to Him and started fighting him he took out his gun. The bots huvered over me.
"KILL HER!" Shawn shouts and before they could Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam. I shut my eyes covering my face. 
"Flare." I hear Craig's voice. I look and it was him. As I'm beat up and ugly looking.
"Your so pretty you know that?" Craig says picking me up.
"Your handsome. Don't for get that you jerk." I tell Him weakly. He strokes my hair.  He then leaps off the roof with me in his arms. I then see Ren passed out too. I shut my eyes And I let sleep take over.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
CRAIG POV
I watch flare being treated for her wounds it just Made me want to go kill Shawn all over again! Damn! The doctor looks at me And her eyes warms.
"She's gonna get better as Soon as possible if you stay with her." I nod and she Walks out. I sit by her . I hold her hand.
"I tried to get there as soon as possible. I'll do better next time. I just wish.....I Wish I got there sooner."
"I wish you'd stop blaming yourself." Flare mumbles and looks at me.
"Hi blue angel." I say holding her hand tighter. She grips my hand as well.
"We've been through so Much SueNo. I'll do it all over as long as your with...me." she then Starts shaking and I hold her. I get in the bed with her.
"You'll never go through that again flare Morningstar. You have my word."  Flare cuddles in my arms I hold her tight. Suddenly I hear little feet running in the room.
"IS SISTER OK?!" Gladis hugs me and her.
"I'm ok gladis."
"Did that man beat you up again?" Gladis asks angrily. "I've been practicing karate!" Gladis says and I can't understand why she said again.
"Can you get us some tea?" I ask gladis and she nods. And rushes to the kitchen .
Flare then turns to me.
"How long has this been happening to you?" I ask her while stroking her blue hair.
"Craig.  "
"Don't lie to me."
"For a while. It's my ex he wants me back and every time I say no he gets upset but that's not important." Flare says turning away from me.
"If your getting hurt it makes it important."
"Damn it Craig just stay with me!" Flare says crying. I pause and I couldn't help hugging her. I kiss her forehead and she then falls asleep.