Season 3 E 3

Blake POV
I Wait by the window looking outside while the nurse is treating Renae. Renae seemed fascinated by the medical information and kept asking questions. She even got some More healing glowing things from them. She waves good Bye to them. I look at the corner of my eye at her. She sits up a little.
"I don't understand how you could be so cheerful at a Time like this." I say in an irritated voice. But I didn't mean to but she seemed to understand.
"Blake..."
"I almost lost you. Again." I say ignoring her.
"But you don't have to worry about that anymore." Renae says getting up in pain.
"You don't know that..."
"Ok so I don't know that...
But I know we'll always find each other."   Ren says with a gentle voice stepping closer to me. My back stays turned towards her because I can't look at her while she's Hurt like this anymore.
"Yeah well maybe next time I'll find you dead." I say and she gasps.
"That's not Fair...I didn't ask for this to happen...." Renae says with tears falling out of her eyes. I clench my fist because I couldn't stand seeing her hurt by me,or anyone. I can't do this.
"Let's just forget it ok? You go back to quiet girl and I'll go back to Blake."  I say and I turn towards the door walking towards it.
"If You can't look at me and say that... THEN YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" Renae Shouts and I stop. She then puts her arms around me with tears rolling down. I then turn to her with nothing but coldness in my eyes.
"We're done And there's nothing else I can say."  I prayed to God as I said it that she wouldn't look at me. She lifts her head up and she pushes me harshly. And does it again and again and punches me in my Chest. I swallow all the pain I felt as she did it. And I turn around and I leave. As I was about to shut the door she grabs my leg unable to regain anymore strength.
"Before you go.... just know...... I'll always love you.... and.."
"Stop it. I've said my piece. We never met." I interrupt her. She lets go of me and I shut the door. I rush to the balcony and I light a blunt and I punch the brick wall. I throw the blunt away in an instant because everything I felt this blunt couldn't help.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
2 MONTHS LATER
RENAE POV
"REN! GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH." The freshmen's are chasing me everywhere and I miss my lonliness cus omg this is a lot to take in. I know I saved the school but I don't need the worshiping.
"Um sure." I sign the paper And she runs screaming and I Rush away before others find me. Suddenly I'm being pulled into the storage room. My heart is racing. Am I gonna get raped OMG!
"Uumm...uh who are you?" I asked scared. Suddenly I squint my eyes and I then turn the lights on . As I turn around I see the door opened and the person is gone. I peak the hallway And there and a person in a hoodie speeds away. I run after Him and he disappears in mid air. Flare then runs up to me.
"Hey Ren! What ya lookin at?" Flare Asks biting into an apple.
"Um... nothing. How's you and Craig?" I ask changing the subject. Flare starts talking about her and Craig and i am super happy for them. They've come so far. Wish I could say The same for...ugh nvm.
"So Yeah we're fantastic....so what about you ?" Flare Asks and I smile and I sigh.
"I don't know. I...I Miss Him." I finally admit and tears start flowing. I sit on The floor. Flare sits with me.
"I know but.... I'm sure there was a reason. Don't beat yourself about it." Flare insists and I nod. "Wanna go to class now?"
"I'll catch up with you." I tell her. She nods and rushes to class. The halls completely empty and I stand up and Walk towards my class.  I start creating a senerio in my head if he showed up.
"You know I was gonna Talk." I then turn around and it was ... Blake.  "Word is you missed me." Blake says in a cocky manner. And then I run and hop in his arms and he kisses me. But that's never gonna happen is it? Nope. So why think about it? Because it's what I want. And Renae never Gets what she wants if she does it gets taken away from her.