Season 3 E 5

CRAIG POV
"omg! Craig it's beautiful!" Flare says hugging me because I just gave her a necklace. Flare is like the girl of my boring dreams. I guess my interest have changed a little. Flare stares at me.
"You know something...."
"What?" I answer and she sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her and she looks at me.
"Your a good man. I think I'd marry you." Flare says and my eyes get huge Because omg! Marriage! I'm not ready to be that boring yet. "Oh calm down! Just kidding!" Flare cuts in and I tackle her with tickles. She giggles and we end up on the bed all Over each other. I pause because Flare looked so sexy to me. I kissed her lips and I put in my tongue and she got shy all of a sudden. Which is my favorite part. Which means.....I have control.
"What do you want blue angel?" I ask her kissing her neck.
"Would it be weird if I wanted to lose my virginity to you?" Flare asks shyly and I smile at her.
"No ......it wouldn't be weird." I tell her and she looks at me and I look at her. My cheeks turn red with hers. I love you flare Humphrey.
Flare POV
Craig's gorgeous eyes staring at me made me feel vulnerable. I just wanted to touch him and feel him and hear Him moan cus I never heard it before. So....hmmmm.
"Do you wanna try something?" I ask suddenly nervous.
"Like what?" He asks curious and my heart skips. He puts his hand on my thighs and I look at him.
"Touch what you want for 30 seconds!" I Said like it's a game. He smirks.
"That'll be fun. Who goes first." Craig Says and I get kinda nervous.
"I guess you can." I suggest and he slides closer to me and he slowly touches my boob. And he squeezes it and my face turned super red and I shut my eyes.
"Did I hurt you?!" He Asks worried and scared. Aww but no I actually like it.
"No no no no ! I actually....got turned on." I say and he squeezes harshly and I moan a bit . He then gets on top of me pinning me down the bed.
"Craig....."
"What do you want Flare?" He asks in a demanding sexy deep gentle voice. Like OMG fuck me.
"I want....you inside me..and and I wanna hear u moan in pleasure while I give you the best Bj ever!!" I start talking really fast because I'm really nervous but it's what I want. He squeezes my nipple. And I gasp and he kisses me hungrily. I move my arm's and turn Him over and I'm now on top.
Craig POV
She flips me over and I smirk because I like this side of her. I wonder how she tastes?
"Your turn." I say . She moves her hand under my shirt and feels my abs and chest. I actually felt aroused and I slide a bit slow and she jumps feeling my boner.
"Times up!" I say flipping her over and she giggles and we stare into EACH other's eyes and I move my hands below and she moans gripping my shirt.
"Mmmm this isn't fair."
"It's quite fair if you ask me." I say with the devilish intention's in my brain. I kiss her and she kisses me as I go deeper she moans and I must say she was an Oasis Down there. I then stop and lick my fingers. She then gets up and rushes to the door.
"Where the hell are you going?" I ask her she catches her breath and sighs.
"I um.....I gotta." Flare begins. I knew what she meant and I go up to her.
"I'd rather you do that here. " I tell her and she blushes.
"Your kinda Cute Craig noon. " She Says and I smile because hey what can I say hehe. "Well.... finish what you started." She says coming close to me. I grab her and throw her on the bed and I start kissing her all over and she grips the sheets and I grip her boobs with one hand as I put one finger in her below. She moans and holds her head up and I could feel her hand go to my aroused penis and I groan. She strokes it and I chuckle Because I know what she wants.
"You want this?"
"Yes."
"Beg for it !" I command and she flips me over and  she puts her Oasis on my private area and I couldn't contain the moan that came out. She turns really red and smiles.
"That was hot."
"Not as hot as yours." I tell her and she kisses my lips and I grip her butt.
"Don't do that again or I'll destroy you." I warn her and she blushes and Looks into my eyes.
"I wouldn't mind that." I quickly rip her pants and panties off she watches me undo my belt and her eyes wouldn't get off of me. Mmmmm. She's gonna be eliminated. Get on top of her and she stops me.
"I'm.... I'm a virgin."
"I know." I tell her and I kiss her and she touches my penis again but squeezes it and I pop it in her mouth and it felt so warm. She rotates her tongue around it and strokes it and I moan gripping her beautiful blue hair. Ugh. Damn! Shit!
"Damn.... shit! Mmmm." Flare deep throats it and I  stop her and I go down on her and lick her vagina. She tenses up.
"Your cute flare Humphrey." I say and she blushes and I knew this wouldn't end for a while.