Season 4 E 2

Renae POV
I hide behind Blake as The frog stood there staring at me. Omg it's so little. I can't!
"I CAN'T!" I shout trying to run but Blake catches me and picks me up And puts me in front of the froggy. I sigh building up courage.
"Now Ren go ahead do it." Blake says and I nod and I take out a knife and I start to cry.
"I'm sorry mister froggy!"I then slice The frog in half. The guts splirt out and I scream because they go on my face. I run behind Blake again.
"Is it Dead?" I ask and he chuckles.
"Yes it is." Blake answers and I quickly put the frog in the freezer. I have to shower.
"I'm going to shower. " I tell Him rushing to The shower. Ew frog guts. I take off my clothes and run the shower Water. As I step in feeling relaxed already.
"Can I join you?" Blake asks and I look behind me.
"Sure." He gets in and I back into Him. He puts his arms around me as the water Hit us both. Suddenly I look behind.
"Blake...."
"Yeah.' he answers.
"Do you have to go through with this?" I ask him and he turns me to Him gently.
"I wish it wasn't like this Ren but it is. I just need you to be there for me." Blake says and I shed tears.
"Ok. I promise." I hug him as the water runs down my hair. Blake kisses my neck and I smile.
"Someone's horny."
"No I'm not !" He defends.
"Ok ok." I say laughing. I then splash him with Water.
"HEY!" He Says and I run out and rush to the room he chases me and catches me . I laugh and so does he . I then look into his eyes.
"......I love you." Blake says and I smile and blush.
"I love you too." I say and we suddenly kiss but Blake's tongue went deep in my mouth. Damn. Like omg!!!!
"Mmm you sure your not horny?" I say curious.
"Don't push it."  He Says chuckling. I laugh and go get some towels. I sigh because I'm entirely In love with Blake Morningstar. He makes my heart sing. And I wouldn't want anyone else but him. Sense the day that I met Him I knew nothing could sever our love. I just hope he doesn't get Scared and leave me again. Because no matter what he thinks we're in this together.