Chapter 3: Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

3 years later:

‘’How did you hurt your wrist like that?’’  Bones asked me concerned, as he bandaged my wrist. I sight. By disposing of a Romulan posing as a Vulcan, to murder important people at the Vulcan embassy, during an undercover mission that you can’t know about.

‘’Well, I bumped into someone and fell on my wrist at a bad angle.’’ I gave a small laugh then looked down as if embarrassed at my clumsiness. Bones gave a small laugh.

‘’Be more careful, it’s just a small sprain but I don’t want it to get any worse.’’ Ah Bones, always so sweet. I gave him a small smile.

‘’So how did Jim do?’’ I asked him about the Kobayashi Maru.

‘’He actually did it. I don’t know how, but he did it. He passed the test.’’ He answered puzzled. Well I know how he did it, Gaila hacked it for him.

I feigned ignorance. ‘’Wow.’’

‘’All done.’’ He said once he finished my bandage.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. ‘’Thanks Bones.’’ Then I left.

‘’Hey tech.’’ I told my roommate as I walked in.

‘’Hey! So how’s the wrist?’’ She asks me as she sets down her PADD beside her on her bed.

‘’Fine just a small sprain.’’ I told her as I flop down head first on my bed ready to fall asleep. It has been a long day.

‘’Tomorrow there’s a session in the auditorium at 0900.’’ She informed me before I fell asleep.

‘’Okay, great, whatever…’’ I mumbled into my pillow and then sleep took me away.

The next morning I woke up and skipped my morning workout since I have a sprain and went to take a shower. I got changed, brushed my teeth, did my hair, ate an apple and drank some tea then I applied my everyday make up consisting of a little blush, lots of mascara and red lip stain I then made my way to the auditorium. When I got there I looked for tech, I found her in the back and took the seat next to her.

‘’So what is this hearing about?’’ She probably already hacked it and could already see all that was to be discussed.

She appeared confused when she looked up from her PADD at me. ‘’I don’t know, it appears didn’t make notes cause there’s nothing to hack.’’ Weird. Everyone took their seat and Admiral Barnett began speaking.

‘’This session has been called to resolve a troubling matter. James T. Kirk, step forward.’’ What? ‘’Cadet Kirk, evidence has been submitted to this counsel suggesting that you violated the ethical code of conduct pursuant to regulation 1-7.3 of the Starfleet code. Is there anything you care to say before we begin, sir?’’ I looked at my brother like everyone in the audience did as he stood up and made his way up front. Oh, Jim.