Beg For Me (Larry)

**Author's Note** 

So I came up with this idea and I decided to post it. :) It's Larry.

WARNING: MATURE

*Louis' POV*

"Zayn, Niall, and I are going to go get some take out from Nandos and bring it back here, do guys want to come with us?" Liam asked Harry and I.

"No, I'm going to stay." I answered and Harry nodded, "So am I."

Liam nodded and left with Niall and Zayn. I looked over at Harry and he bit his lip. I can tell exactly what he is thinking. Harry and I had been dating for months, but none of the other boys know, so whenever they're gone we take advantage of it.

"Lou, they're gone," Harry started, "We have time."

I smirked and took Harry's hand and led him towards the bedroom. I laid him on bed the hovered over him. I've always liked being in charged. I quickly pecked his lips and headed for his neck. I sucked on his neck causing Harry to let out a little moan. I sucked on his neck harder and harder so it would leave a mark.

"Hurry Lou, Nando's is right around the around the corner, they could come back any time." Harry said. "Wait." I demanded continuously sucking on his neck. I skipped his shirt and went immediately to his pants. I unzipped them, and pulled them down along with his underwear. I opened his legs and kissed his inner thighs.

"Hurry Lou." Harry complained. I groaned at his complains and started to stroke his member. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock and he moaned. "Stop teasing. Hurry." Harry kept complaining. "Patience." I growled. I licked his cock repeatedly from the top to bottom. "Lou please." Harry said with a moan, "Hurry."

"Or we could just not do this at all." I said leaving the bedroom with a smirk, knowing exactly where I wanted to go with this.

"Lou, come back." Harry said wrapping his arm around my waist, pressing his lips to my neck. "Apologise." I said. "I'm sorry Lou, I'll be patient." He sighed. "Now," I started as a smirked played on my face,"Beg."

"I'm not going to beg." Harry answered.

"Oh well." I shrugged and started to walk away.

"I'm not begging Lou." He repeated.

"Well you're not getting any either." I sighed and walked over to the freezer. I pulled out a popsicle and walked over to the couch where Harry was sat. I unwrapped the popsicle and started slowly sucking on it. I could see Harry was watching me from the corner of his eye. I slowly licked the popsicle from top to bottom, making sure Harry was watching.

"Nice popsicle you've got there?" Harry asked looking at me.

"Mhm." I hummed and continued  

working at my popsicle. I continued licking it up and down, looking at Harry.

"Fuck Lou, please?" Harry asked after a while. "Please what?" I asked with a smirk. "Please just fuck me already." Harry said with a groan. "See babe, that all you had to say." I said and went to throw away the popsicle. I came back and Harry was still sat on the couch only wearing his shirt. I kneeled on the floor and started stroking his member until it was hard. I started bobbing my head along his length and he let out a loud moan.

I focused my eyes on Harry watching as he gasped and moaned. After a while his moans got louder and louder. I kept sucking harder causing Harry to squirm uncontrollably underneath me. "Fuck," He moaned unintentionally bucking into my mouth, but I didn't mind. Harry threw his head back letting out another completely audible moan.

"Lou I'm gonna-" He was cut off by Niall's loud, recognisable, laugh in the halls of the complex. "Don't stop yet." Harry mumbled as he dug his nails into my back. I kept working my mouth skillfully, and heard another moan from Harry, that came out muffled by the pillow that he used to cover his face. After a few seconds he came in my mouth and I swallowed it completely. He lay on the couch panting. "Hurry, go get dressed." I whispered so the boys, who were now about to open the door to the flat, couldn't hear me. Harry quickly stood up and ran to his room to get dressed.

"What did you do while we were gone?" Liam asked walking in holding bags of food. Zayn and Niall walked in after them laughing.

"Nothing."

------------------------------------- 

Did you guys like it? Sorry it was short.

Leave suggestions !