Friends With Benefits? ~Zarry/Larry~

WARNING: MATURE

**Harry's POV**

Louis asked the bartender for another beer. "Louis that's like your sixth already, I think you've had enough." I said. "No." Was all he answered and started drinking his beer. I sighed and look over to Zayn. Zayn was just sitting on one of the chairs looking into the air. Louis and I have been dating for a while now. A few months ago when Zayn found out we were dating he admited to me that he "loved" me.. But from then on we kind of just turned into friends with benefits. I walked over next to him and whispered into his ear "Let's leave."

He winked and walked out of the club. "Louis I'm going to head home, Liam can drive you back." I told Louis. He nodded almost ignoring my comment and walked away. I walked out of the club and saw Zayn waiting outside with his car. "About how much time do we have?" He asked as I got into the car and he drove tp my flat. "A little more than half an hour, I think." I said.

He threw my bedroom door open and pushed me on the bed. He started to kiss down my neck. He hovered over me. "Off." He demanded tugging at the hem of my shirt. I did as he said and pulled the shirt over my head. He started to suck on my neck again brought his hands to my waist. He went down and started kissing around my waist.

All of a sudden my bedroom door opened. I looked to the side praying to God that whoever it was, it wasn't Louis. It was Louis. Louis stood at the door and looked at us, you could tell how drunk he was. He wasn't supposed to be back so fast. He looked angry. "Leave Zayn." Louis growled. "W-What?" He asked. He was probably as shocked as I was. "Leave." Louis demanded. Zayn quickly got up and left. Louis looked at me. He walked towards and pulled me off the bed. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly. He trusted his hips against mine roughly. "I can fuck you better than he can." Louis whispered into my ear. He lowered his head to my neck and sucked on it. He sucked on it hard it and I let out a loud moan. He knelt down and quickly unbottoned my pants and pulled the down. He started jerking me off. I moaned loudly. He started moving his hand faster and faster.

"S-Slow down Lou." I moaned. He ignored me and started going faster instead. "Louis!" I moaned as I released. He pulled onto the bed and laid me down. He took his own pants off and with out a warning he thrusted into me. I gasped at the pain. He started going faster. "L-Lou." I moaned. "I bet he can't make you feel like this." He whispered into my ear as he continued thrusting. He kept thrusting fast and hard making moan and writhe uncontrollably. I came again and Louis pulled out. I lay in the bed panting and my heart was beating quicker than ever. "I told you." Lou said with a smug smrk on his face.