Chapter 4

💞 Zachary 💞 my phone read. How does he have my number? Ohhhh yeah, I texted him earlier before I left my house to head to his, so no duh he's got my number. I pull myself together and hit the accept call button.
His face shows up on the screen. I guess I didn't realize he wanted to facetime.

"Hey y/n I hope you don't mind me calling." He says

"No of course not, I'm not doing anything anyways. So whatcha need?"

"U-uuhh nothin really" he stuttered out. "Just ya know, wanted to talk to someone." I nod

"What do you want to talk about Zach?" I ask him.

"Anything really. But I wanted to tell you I came up with a few more lyrics that we could use in Timelapse if you want." He shrugged.

"Of course zach. Let me hear!" I say excitedly.

He smiles and nods. He sings a few lyrics and Holy Crow, he's absolutely amazing!! He stops after a verse or two and blushes. "Zach that was absolutely amazing. Holy Shit! That was just, just wow!" I ramble on. He blushes and smiles. He thanks me and starts talking about food. I nod as I listen to him contently. I hear the door open and close downstairs. Dad's home.

"Shit, Zach my dad just got home and he doesn't like it when I talk to boys or anything so I have to go. I hear him walking up the stairs now." I explain.

"Well wait! Leave me on! I'll be quiet, I have an idea." He smiled. I smiled back and nodded. Just then my dad opened my door and walked slightly in my room. Zach started talking. What? I was confused til I heard what he was saying.

"At AT&T we offer unlimited phone service for new and old costomers. Plus unlimited minutes and lots of data included." He was pretending to be a guy on a commercial.

"Princess can you mute that a minute?" My dad asked. I nod and pretend to mute Zach, he keeps his lips moving though, pretending the "ad" is still going.

"So just wanted to see what you're up to. Not much I see, so I'm going to get a shower then go over to Uncle Fred's. You wanna come?" My dad questioned me.

" Nope." I said popping the p. "I'll stay here. I have some more homework to do." I lied. Being the good girl I am, I finished it earlier after I got back from Zachs. He nodded and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.
I turn to my phone and me and Zach both bust out laughing. "That was so convincing!" I laughed.

"I know right." He snickered.  After we both calmed down he spoke again.

"Y/n today was very fun and I can't wait till tomorrow, but I gotta go eat dinner. Talk tomorrow k."

"Ok" I said, a little sad he had to go. He waved as he ended the call. I dropped my phone on the bed and plopped back. I know it sounds like every teen romance book or movie, but that's what I did. I am totally in love with Zach Herron. Too bad he loves someone else.