chapter 12

We drive for a while and zach holds my hand the hold time. We sit again in a comfortable silence. He pulls up to a mall and I gasp.

"Zach I'm not going in there. the stores in that mall are way to expensive!" I frown but he smiles.

"Well y/n I'm gonna buy you whatever you want from any stores. I brought plenty of money and it will be fun. C'mon let me spoil you." He says.

"But Zach-" he cuts me off "no buts. C'mon let's go." He says as he gets out of the car and walks over opening the door for me. I blush and take his hand, giving in. We walk in and I immediately head to the American Eagle store, dragging Zach behind me. I find an adorable pink, gray, and white flannel for $20 and a pair of blue ripped jeans for $45. We head to the cashier and I fumble with my wallet, trying to get it out of my purse before Zach can get his money. But of course I'm too slow. He gives the cashier a 100 dollar bill and I give him puppy eyes. He smiles and chuckles a bit before taking his change and walking out with me holding his incredibly soft hand.

Next we head to Victoria Secret since I need some more bras and new underwear. I grab a red matching lace set and a black bra along with a white one with little frills and a pair of cheetah print underwear. Plus a few other pairs of underwear. I try them all on and they all fit. We head to checkout and I insist on paying. Zach finally caved in after I told him he could pay half of the price of it made him feel better. He still whined but he did pay half.

We head to the food court and order jumbo pretzels with Icee's. Zach sits across from me and we talk.

"Y/n this has been an amazing day. I've had so much fun with you. Your amazing! And I was in kinda wondering if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck and blushed while looking at his lap. I smile and blush. ZACH HERRON JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!! I smile even bigger than I was before and start to talk myself.

"First of all Zach I have been having so much fun too. And thanks for calling me amazing. And of course I'll be your girlfriend, I wouldn't want to be anyone else's." I say as I take his hands. He looks up with the biggest smile on his face. He pulls my hand up to his lips and kisses my knuckles gently before our order is called.

He gets up and returns a minute later with our food. He sits and we start to chow down. We make small talk about us actually dating now and stuff but not too much since after all we are eating.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Rylee (your ex) standing behind me with a smirk on his face. Oh jeez, what does he want?

"Hey y/n" he says slyly as he sits down next to me. I look at Zach with worry in my eyes. But he doesn't notice, he's got his eyes focused on Rylee, giving him the death stare. Well there goes my perfect day, right down the fucking toilet.

A/n: what will happen next? What will zach do? What does Rylee want? Keep reading to find out.