chapter 8

"zach what are you doing here?" I ask him annoyed. He comes over and sits on the bed next to me.

"I came to apologize" he said as he looked me in the eyes. Oh how I could get lost in those eyes.

"For what?" I ask him, confused. He sighs

"I got your text last night and I like you too." Oh my god. Holy Crow!! He likes me back! I have a huge party going off in my head but then the party dies down.

"Zach no yup don't. You like Kay, remember? I saw you two kissing this morning at school" I say as tears threatened to fall. I held them back, I am not crying in front of him. I look away to make sure he doesn't see anything or suspect anything. But he grabs my chin lightly and turns my head so I have to face him.

"Y/n, your the one I like okay.  Not Kay, I've never liked Kay. I made that up. And what you saw this morning was Kay being herself. Going off with random guys and shit. She was probably dared to do that y/n. I swear" he says as he looks at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Zach how am I supposed to believe you? You guys were all over each other" I point out and sigh. He frowns more than he already was.

"Let me prove it to you." He says simply. "How?" I question. He thinks for a minute.

"Well we could go out tomorrow night. I'll take you to the ice cream parlor." He said while a smiled layed out on his face. I smile too.

"Okay." I say. He smiles, showing his teeth. He gets up and says "I'll pick you up at 6." Then he leans down and kisses my forehead. He climbs out the window and leaves me there, more confused than ever.
Is he telling the truth? Does he like me? R does he really like Kay? Is this a joke? Or maybe a dare?
Thoughts swarmed my head and I took some medicine that makes you sleep better so I could just go to bed and not have to deal with my brain. I guess we'll see tomorrow.