One Crazy Tail (One Direction Fanfic)

Hello :D This is my first story so sorry if its bad haha. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I rolled over and smacked my alarm clock till the aggravating beeping silenced. I slowly crawled out of bed and over to my closet. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue sweat shirt. I quickly ran a straightener threw my hair and flattened out my natural waves. I applied little make up, just mascara, I tied my black converse to my feet, then ran down the stairs.

"Hello?" I said with a repeating echo after. Of course....No ones home.

I should probably tell you about myself. My name is Kate. Kate Morgan. I have wavy brown hair that reaches the middle of my back. My eyes are a deep blue color that are surrounded by thick lashes. I guess you can say Im average height for a seventeen year old. My friends tell me im skinny, but i dont really beleive them.

Im not very popular in school, at all. I get bullied a lot. The worst group is Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Liam. Whatever chance they get, they beat me up. I dont even know why they hate me so much! Im really terrified of them. I wonder how people can be so mean. I really try to ignore them, but sometimes its hard.

Oh! I almost forgot! Im a mermaid...Yah Yah I know what your thinking 'How is she a mermaid? Mermaids dont excist!' Well I've been a mermaid for about three years now.  Im not a mermaid all the time. Only when I touch water. Even if its just a drop! I have about ten seconds before I grow a tail. Its pretty hard not to touch water, but you learn how to be careful after a few years!

I should probably get back to reality!   I grabbed by bag and ran out the door, heading to school. Within ten minutes, I reached my school. I walked threw the door, hearing people whisper 'Whore,' 'Slut,' and 'Wanna be' as I walked past. I finally made it to my locker.

"Hey Whore!" I spun around on my toes and came face to face with Harry. His friends were standing  right behind him.

"H-Hi" I stuttered, looking at the ground. Harry quickly grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the locker, hard. They all started walking away. "Worthless" He mummbled. I quickly grabbed my books and ran to class.

The next few classes flew by and it was now lunch time. I spun the diall around on my locker till it clicked open. I grabbed my lunch and headed down to the cafeteria. I entered the noisy room and sat at the table in the back. I sit with four other girls at the table. I dont really know them though, I just dont like to sit alone.

I wasnt really hungery so I didnt eat, I just pulled my water bottle out. I cant drink my water bottle without a straw...because...you know...I cant touch water. I opened the cap and stuck the straw in the top.

                                                             Liam's P.O.V

Finally! It's lunch, I quickly went to my locker and grabbed my lunch out of it. I met up with the boys again and headed to the cafeteria. We sat around our table and started eating.

"Kate's such a freak." Harry ramdonly stated. "Yah, what the hell is she doing?" Louis questioned. We all turned to look at her. She was drinking out of her water bottle with a..straw? Umm yah that is kinda weird.

"Watch this." Harry said, standing up and walking over to Kate. Harry started talking to her but I couldnt make out what he was saying. All of a sudden Kate's face when to comeplete confussion as Harry picked up her water bottle and poured it over the top of her head. The hole cafeteria roared with laughter. Within seconds, Kate sprinted out of the cafeteria, almost in tears.

What the hell just happened?

Sorry. I no its short but its just the first chapter! Comment what you think please!

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!