Chapter Five:

Chapter Five:

"Please stop!" I yelled tears streeming down my face. 

"Tell us! Now!" Harry yelled back.

"I can't!" I said. He shot me a dirty mean glare.

"Why!? Just tell us! Or else we will find out our selves!" Zayn yelled throwing his hands up in the air in aggravation.

"I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!" I sceamed, startling them. They looked at me shocked.

"Fine." Liam said, walking over to a glass of water. I tried to wiggle out of the ropes tied around my arms and legs, but they were to tight. It was no use.

Liam carefuly picked up the glass and slowly walked back over to me. My eyes were glued to the water. I know exactly what he's going to do. I started panicking as he got closer. His hands trembled as the sweat on the glass rolled over his fingers.

Liam approached me with an evil smirk on his face. "Please stop." I whispered one more time.

He chuckled a bit before splashing the water all over my face. The water dripped down my face and off my chin. I sobbed, knowing at any second they will find out my secret. I began to feel the familiar tingling crawl up my legs.

Liam set the glass down on a near by table. All the boys took a step back and watched. I had to let it out....my anger, my disappointment, everything. "AHHHHHHHH-

-HHHHHH!" My eyes burst open and my body automatically shot up. Sweat trickled down my face. It was just a dream? But it felt so real? My panting slowed down after a few seconds. I took a few deep breaths before climbing out of bed. I walked to my mirror. 

Wow. I look terrible. My eyes were red and puffy, my cheeks were pink, and my hair was a birds nest. I guess it dosnt matter because its saturday! 

Every weekend I spend my time at the beach (but of course not in the water!) I always go with Ella and Bell. Speaking of them....I should probably text them.

I searched around for my phone, but failed to find it. Where is my phone?

After destroying my room to find my phone..which was undter my pillow.. I texted Ella and Bell.

------------------------------------------------

(Texting conversastion)

To: Bell

'Heyy are we meeting at the beach today?'

I waited a few seconds before my phone beeped. 

*BEEP BEEP*

From: Bell

'Yes of course! 30 minutes?'

To: Bell

'Sure! Tell Ella to come too!'

*BEEP BEEP* 

From: Bell

'Will do!"

--------------------------------------

I tossed my phone on my bed and walked to my dresser. I opened my the drawer and dug through the mess of tangled cloths until I found my sky blue bikini. I changed out of my warm comfy pajamas...sadly...and into my bathing suit. I slid into a white pair of shorts and a loose pink tank top. 

I walked to my mirror and grabbed a hair tie. I tied my hair up into a messy bun, a few pieces hanging in my face. Whatever. I did my normal routine and grabbed three towels and stuffed then into my bag.