Technoblade x Reader - [Hog Hunt]

OWJISHDIAHSJS SORRY FOR THE TECHNO SPAM HE'S JUST ONE OF THE REASONS I HAVEN'T FUCKING LOST MY SHIT RIGHT NOW

MCYT: Technoblade

Minecraft Or IRL: Minecraft

Type: Kkiahshahahahusudhdgdhdhhsidgdjdgdjdvjsbdhdjdndh

Pronouns: They/Them

Title: Hog Hunt

Main Idea: Just the actual idea of the animatic shit crap fuck aH- just you're the horse LMAO

Notes: I literally watched the animatic, AND THEN WATCHED IT AGAIN SO I COULD INSERT Y/N AT TOP QUALITY FUCK

_______________

Third Person

The only thing that works in this world

Is that you treat others as they treat you

Those that have treated me with kindness,

I will repay that kindness tenfold.

And those,

That treat me with injustice,

That use me,

That hunt me down,

That hurt my friends,

I shall repay that injustice a thousand times over.

"Ay, big q," The president smirked, turning to his comrade. "look what I found."

"So the plan is simple," He stood up from his seat and placed his hands on the table. "we find," He held up the compass. "and we kill Technoblade."

"There's no other way." Technoblade silenced them, turning to the hunters in front of him. "I CHOOSE BLOOD!"

"Big q do something!" He screamed, "Big q!"

"Stop!" The addressed man pulled Y/n into his chest and held his sword to their neck. "Stop!"

"You get away from them, Quackity!" Techno pointed his sword at him, gritting his teeth.

"Technoblade, drop everything." He ordered, "Or I'm going to kill Y/n right in front of you."

They watched in horror as Technoblade dropped his stuff to the ground.

"You actually got him.."

"Phil!" Technoblade pulled at the chains keeping him imprisoned. "Phil, what did they do to you?!"

"Technoblade has robbed our country," The president straightened his back as he began his speech, "of everything that made it special."

"Of everything that defined what it was."

Punz suddenly appeared and began to attack everyone.

"What is Punz doing?!"

"Big q pull the lever!"

"Pull the lever big q!"

They stared in awe from afar as his skull just remolded itself.

They wanted to stare longer but Dream prevented them from staying still.

He dragged them away and into a tunnel where they had no idea what was happening outside.

"Techno will be here any second. Don't worry." He pat their head and began to walk away to exit, then Techno appeared.

He trapped you in a hug, making eye contact with Dream.

"Did you really think, Quackity," He chuckled lowly, standing in front of Y/n with a pick axe in his hand. "That you could kill me that easily?"

"You have done so much fucking damage to everything we've been building all the fucking long, Techno!"

"I HAVE A PICK AXE, AND I'LL PUT IT THROUGH YOUR TEETH!"

"You see there's something, Tommy, that I haven't shown anyone. Not even Philza."

"I've been working on just a little, just a little hobby, Tommy."

He swiped some snow off of a button.

"You see this wall?"

The younger boy reached out to the button, staring up at the stone wall.

He screamed in horror.

"Welcome home, Thesus!"

__________________

522 Words

HOLY SHIT DUDE

THIS ANIMATIC IS POGGERS

I WATCHED IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW

AND I'D WATCH IT THREE MORE TIMES

If you haven't, go watch SAD - ist's new Technoblade Dream SMP animatic.

"The dislikes are from Quackity's dentist"

-Second Heatwave