GeorgeNotFound x Reader [Pins and Needles]

Have some Gogy :)

MCYT: GeorgeNotFound

Minecraft Or IRL: IRL

Type: Fluff?? IDFK-

Pronouns: They/Them

Title: Pins and Needles

Main Idea: Y/n involuntarily confesses their feelings to George.

__________________

Third Person

They strummed their ukulele, humming a small tune.

They immediately stopped to see who joined their VC when the sudden discord chime sounded throughout their headphones.

"Oh hey, George." They greeted, glancing over at their chat.

"Hey, Y/n." Their heart fluttered as he used their first name. It wasn't the first time, they just don't hear it that often because he only ever calls them that in private. But they rarely talk in private. "Oh- sorry! Y/u/n." He corrected himself after realizing his "mistake."

"It's alright. No worries." They chuckled, continuing to read their chat.

"So, what are you doing?"

"I was playing my ukulele, I don't exactly know what I'm doing now." They drummed their fingers gently on the wood.

"Really? I wanna listen."

Their heart beat quickened again.

"Uh, sure. What do you want me to play?"

"Anything."

They giggled, looking up at their ceiling.

They adjusted their ukulele a bit and began to play a gentle tune.

User1: Omg they're seriously playing heatwaves-

User2: WAIT IS THAT HEATWAVES

User3: PFTFFTFJSSHSHASH GLASS ANIMALS YES

They played the last chord, smiling up at their camera.

"That was beautiful."

They flinched, practically forgetting George was there and listening.

"Oh, thank you!" They let their head hang low, desperately praying the viewers, or George, couldn't see their growing blush.

"You dyed your hair?"

"Huh? Oh yeah." They looked back up at the camera, putting their ukulele down.

"It looks nice."

"Thanks." They reached over and grabbed their energy drink, taking a long chug. "I honestly thought it looks like dog shit, thanks for giving me a confidence boost."

"What? It looks great! That color looks amazing on you." He scoffed.

All they could do was giggle and put their head on their desk, already knowing what the chat was saying.