Chapter 29

Hey guys

I know I've wronged you

I haven't update in a while

School have been stressing me.

I just feel loved, over 20k views. No word or phase can explain how happy I am.

I cant believe people are reading this nonsense and waiting for an update😫😫 

I'm sorry guys just please lets keep moving, the story is coming to an end😥

I love you guys soooooo much😘

Enjoy🌚

Sultana's POV

No word can explain how I feel right now, been surrounded by your family and more especially, Ammie is here.

I was discharged yesterday. We spend that day in our house just me and my husband, I just realized I missed the house so much but I missed my husband more because he's my home.

We're sitting on the dinning chairs in the dinning section while Ammie and my grand parents are in the parlour talking about what I don't even care. We are in Aunty Maama's house, when I said we, I mean My husband and I.

"Life really change in a couple of seconds" I smiled sadly looking at my mom and grandparent

"It really do" he also smiled  

"If you told me few months ago that I have another family other than Mom, Abba and Ya Adnan, I would have laugh at your face and called you a psycho" I laugh lowly, it also came to me as a shock "Bur look at me now" I added "I have another family, Ammie, Yaya Sultan, Aunty Maama and many others"

"This is life, we never see what is ahead of us, but every thing that happened is for the best" He said giving me a gentle squeeze.

"What are we going to name our baby of it's a girl" He said trying to change the topic

"We have to think about that" I smiled shyly

We keep talking on different things, how we missed each other when we were away.

"You never asked me how I know where you are" he said

"How did you find me" I said smiling I never thought I can leave that freaking house alive but at the last second, my prince charming came to the rescue

"I track your location"

"How and when" I asked confused

"Sultan advice me to leaving you" He said and I'm confused how can my own brother advice my husband to leave me but without saying a word, he continue "We thought that my leaving you, you can find Ammie since you're kind of getting hind in your dream"

"We went to a hacker and he gave us some tracking devices, I put them in all your bags, at the back of your phone as a sticker, when you left Abuja, we saw where you are heading heading to, I quickly picked the car keys and tell Sultan to stay and inform the rest, I called some police and track your location"

I never thought it was what happened, I thought he forgot about me, that he didn't care about me again, that he broke the promise he took that he'll stay with me through thin and thick, unknown to me he's having a sleepless nights thinking about me, looking for a way to save me.

"Thanks boo" I said hugging him trying hard not to cry

"Hey it's OK, you know I just can't leave you alone, I can never do that" He said hugging back