Second Kiss

"I'm serious!" His laugh echoed throughout the car, like music to my ears.

"Okay babe, and I've met the queen."

He groaned and threw his head back but I knew he wasn't angry with me because of the full blown smile on his lips.

Taking one hand off the steering wheel, he punched my arm playfully.

"I met him, I swear!"

"You did not meet Justin Bieber!" I said between chuckles.

Man this guy was so out of his league right now.

I love Justin Bieber and there was no way my boyfriend had met him.

He was about to argue his case when I cut in.

"Where then?"

"I went to the same kindergarten as him!"

Now I just couldn't help the laughs that left my mouth.

It was always like this with Henry. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. Just looking at him you can tell he's a funny guy.

He also talks a lot of bull crap.

I leant over and pinched his cheeks.

"Of course you did baby." I cooed and he shook his head, swatting my hands away.

I chuckled and got back into my seat properly.

"Ooo take a right here! I'm 95 percent sure this is where we turn."

"Do you even want to go to this party? We could go home and y'know..." He trailed off and looked at me cheekily, running his hand up my thigh.

He'd been my boyfriend for nearly two years but still, when he touched me like that I couldn't help but blush.

"Eyes on the road Casanova." I chuckled and in return, he grinned.

"Fine!" He declared dramatically and I giggled.

"Thank you for driving me, mum had to go to work tonight."

He smiled happily at me. "Anything for you." He cooed and I rolled my eyes at his attempt for us to have a romantic moment.

We weren't really that kind of couple. We had fun together and laughed but we were never really too sappy.

Sometimes I wished for more.

I wished we could stay home and watch movies all night while we cuddled on the couch and I ate all the chocolate but, it wasn't like that and I was okay with it so long as I had Henry.

I sighed and looked out the window when Justin Beiber's song 'boyfriend' started blasting from the back seat.

I frowned and looked at Henry who was smiling like an idiot.

"Can you get that for me?"

"Your ringtone is Justin Beiber?!"

And before I could answer the phone I broke out into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

"Ringtone...can't...breath."

I saw Henry playfully scowl at me before he reached behind himself to search for his phone.

I turned to the back seat to find everything a mess.

I shook my head as I listened to Henry mutter curse words, trying to find his phone and control the car.