Chapter 1

I looked at all my new friends. We were all standing in the hotel waiting to be picked up to head to the airport.

"Guys I want a group picture" I said. They all smiled and nodded moving into place. I set my camera on timer and ran into the group. We got a great picture then the car showed up. We all made our way to the airport. I got on the right plane and all I could think about was seeing everyone. It has been ten months. Brooklyn and Matt would be picking me up at the airport. I fell asleep and then I felt someone shaking me.

"Ma'm the plane has landed" the lady said. I nodded and got up grabbing my book bag. I walked down to luggage return. I saw Matt and Brooklyn. I immediately ran into Brooklyn's arms.

"Holy crap it's been way to long" she said.

"I know" I answered back. I walked over and hugged Matt.

"Surprise!" Someone said. I jumped then realized it was Hayes.

"He wouldn't leave us alone so we had to bring him along" Matt said. I laughed and hugged him.

"Hayes I missed you so much!" I said.

"I missed you too!" He said back. I smiled. We finally grabbed my luggage and walked out to the car.

"Okay next stop our place your room is still waiting for you there" Brooklyn said. I laughed. We soon pulled up to our old place. I walked in and was greeted with hugs from May and Ruthie.

"I will catch up with you guys in just a second but I wanna go unpack and settle in" I said. They laughed and I made my way upstairs. Nothing changed. I unpacked everything and I went to shower. My hair was so long now I never got it cut only trimmed and my layers fixed. I showered than put some sweatpants on and a big baggy sweatshirt over. I walked downstairs with my MacBook and phone.

"Looks like not a lot changed with you" Ruthie mocked. I just laughed.

"Well since I'm off of work for a while I thought about doing a new video with you guys" I said smiling. They smiled and we went to the living room. Me and the girls sat on the couch and Matt and Hayes sat in front of us on the floor. I turned my webcam on. I decided on doing an ask Jewel 2 for being back home.

"Hi guys guess what I'm Back! I'm so happy to be with the crew again" I said, everyone smiled at me.

"Well since I'm back I decided on doing a Ask Jewel 2" I said. Everyone got really excited.

"First question is, How does it feel to be back with the group again?" I smiled at that.

"Wonderful" I answered. I handed my phone to Brooklyn to read the next question.

"Have you gone to see Cameron yet?" She managed out. I gulped.

"Um no I have not seen him yet" I said. Hayes pulled me down to hug him. He was sitting in front of me so I put my head in the crook of his neck as he held down my shoulders. We let go and kept going. Once I finished the video I sat down editing it then posted it. I smiled at being back with the crew again.

"Okay something I haven't done in forever is go swimming can we please go to the pool or beach or something" I said. They all laughed.

"Backyard ten minutes!" May said and we all ran to get our bathing suits on. I put in a red bikini and ran downstairs. Everyone was heading down or in the backyard already.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" I yelled jumping in. Everyone ran in after and May was the last in. We all laughed then swam around for a bit.

Cameron's P.O.V:
I got a notification and it was something about Jewel. I clicked on the link and it was a new youtube video. I watched it and I was amazed.

"She is back" I said. All the boys looked at me weird.

"Guys get you lazy butts up Jewel is back" I yelled they all jumped up and we ran outside. We were not driving for this. I then stopped all the boys kept running except Nash.

"What's wrong bud" he asked. I sighed.

"I don't know if I'm ready, I will see you guys later" I said. He nodded and went to join up with the guys while I went back to our place.

Jewel's P.O.V:
I heard a lot of noise then all the guys ran into the backyard. I smiled and got out of the pool wrapping my towel around me. I hugged all of them. I noticed Cameron wasn't here but I didn't want to seem obsessive so we sat down at the camp fire and talked. I barely listened though I was to busy thinking up all the reasons why he wasn't here. The worst one that came to mind was. Is he out with another girl? I know we broke up but it would still hurt.