Chapter 5

I woke up and decided to leave Cameron to sleep. I had to go to this photo shoot downtown and I was running late. I quickly got dressed in some skinny jeans and a white flowy crop top. I put my red converse on and ran out the door pulling my hair into a ponytail. I hopped into the car and quickly buckled up. I soon got to where I was going but there was a traffic jam because of some idiot in the road. I was already late he is not going to make me any later I started to unbuckle. I was about to walk out the car when the car behind smashed into my car sending me through the windshield. I hit my head and I was bleeding everywhere from broken glass. I tried to stay awake but everything was spinning and my head hurt so much. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth to ease the pain but only to black out.

Cameron's P.O.V:
I was still sleeping when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi is this Cameron Dallas?" A woman's voice asked.

"This is him" I said.

"Cameron we have Jewel Jackson here at the hospital she has just been in a very bad car accident we need you down here as soon as possible please inform her family" she said. I swallowed the giant lump in my throat.

"Okay" I said hanging up. I was just in my sweatpants right now. I ran downstairs and thank god everyone was here even her mom.

"Guys we gotta go!" I screamed.

"Where to?" Matt said as they all looked at me freaking out.

"Jewel is in the hospital now shut the fuck up before we lose her!" I said running outside. We all hopped in our cars and drove there. I ran to the front desk.

"Where is Jewel Jackson!" I practically screamed at the poor woman.

"Right now she is in emergency surgery please sit down sir we will get back to you with her results later" I slammed fist into the desk than sat in a chair trying not to cry. Everyone sat down. Some people started crying and others just tried to comfort us without losing it theirselves. After hours of sitting in the waiting room we were all finally allowed to see her. We walked in and she was just waking up. I finally felt happiness overwhelm me that she was okay but what bugged me was her face. She looked at us as if she never seen one of us her whole entire life. Her mom walked in and she made a squeaking noise in her throat.

"Honey what's wrong?" Her mom said setting Ocean down and walking towards her. She gripped the bed for life and looked as pale as a ghost.

"Please, please, don't hurt me" she begged. Her mom looked scared. I went up to her.

"Jewel do you know who any of us are?" I asked. She looked around the room and shook her head.

"Only Brooklyn, Ruthie, May, and my mom" she let out just as a whisper. I felt my world shatter.

"You don't know who I am?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Should I?" She asked. My heart shattered at her words. I ran out of the hospital crying. The last time I cried like this was when she left me. I had to go somewhere no one would find me. I went to the rooftop I first fell in love with Jewel. The sun was setting just like it did the night I brought her here. I remember wrapping her in my arms never wanting to let go. I saw her today and she didn't even know Ocean and she thought her mom was going to hurt her. I fell to me knees crying. My intention was never losing you loving you was.

Jewel's P.O.V:
I didn't know how to react there are a million people in my room just looking at me. Where was I anyways I just moved here and woke up in this hospital. My mom came up to me crying after that boy left. He was cute but I had no idea who he was.

"Jewel I'm so sorry for everything that I have ever done honey I'm so so sorry after we lost your dad I just I was lost and I hurt you and I'm so sorry about that but honey listen to me when I say this I haven't touched you in a year we have been living in California for a year and you have been friends with these amazing people for a year you have your own place with the girls and that boy that just walked out is your boyfriend and this is your sister Ocean that we just got two days ago" she said. I was seriously crying. I hurt all these people and I never meant to intentionally.

"Can I just go home and let this sink in?" I asked. My mom nodded and I was soon released. The girls drove me to our place and showed me my room. I looked at the picture frames on my wall and there were tons of me and these amazing people and so many of me and that boy kissing and hugging and cuddling. I went to check my phone and I saw a picture of me and him on a Ferris wheel. I had to set it down this just hit me like a wave. I laid down on my bed and just decided to watch tv and sleep.