Chapter 7

I woke up in the bathroom. I must of fallen asleep here. I got up but was stopped.

"Please, please Jewel's open the door, I love you" I heard the light cries from the other side of the door. I knew it was Cameron and I just cried more. I stood up and looked in the mirror and I was a mess. I turned on the shower and I heard the cries become louder as he now knew I was still alive and still wouldn't open the door. I got in the shower washing myself from everything even my tears. I got out and dried my hair and wrapped my robe around me. I unlocked the door and I heard Cameron jump to his feet. I slowly pulled it open and once I fully revealed my self he hugged me. He kept kissing my cheek.

"Please don't ever do that to me again" he whispered to me. I nodded and hugged him. I walked to my closet and put some grey sweatpants on and a white tank top I wasn't leaving the house today. I can't handle anyone or anything right now. I walked out and Cameron must of been downstairs by now. I walked in on him in the kitchen with Nash.

"Hey guys" I said barely above whisper.

"Hey" Nash said. Cameron came over and hugged me. I got some coffee.

"I'm staying home today" I said, they nodded. I walked to the living room and turned on the tv. It wasn't regular tv someone planned this. It looked like me and Cameron from behind. I leaned closer interested in this memory of his I no longer remember.

~video~
I smiled and kissed him. We sat down and Nash served us some wine and cheese. I thought it was cute we were like 21 years old I was almost 21 Cameron was 21. We sat there.

"So first question" he said. I nodded taking another sip of my drink.

"Birthday?" He said. I almost forgot myself.

"Tomorrow" I said muffled. He almost choked up his drink.

"When?!" He said trying to catch his breath again.

"Tomorrow" I said now more clearly.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me" he said.

"It never came up" I said laughing he just sighed.

"Yours?" I asked.

"Next month the 8th" he said. I nodded.

"Color?" He asked. I chuckled knowing I had a funny boy color as my favorite.

"Blue" I answered. He smiled.

"Me too" he said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Favorite movie?" He asked.

"The Goonies" I answered simply he smiled.

"Expelled" he said. I shoved him.

"Your in that movie stupid" I said. He laughed and kissed me.

"We both know our favorite show" he said.

"That 70's Show" we said in unison. We laughed.

"How many days have we been dating?" He asked.

"Today is day five" I said. He smiled at me.

"Is that enough time to tell you how I really feel?" He asked rolling over.

"Sure" I said. He came up to me and kissed me hard.

"I love you more than words can explain you are mine you are my best friend you are my world you are my life my breathing and my heart without you I'm dead and I would rather always have you instead if being alone in the darkness" he said once he finished the kiss. I smiled and kissed him.

"Thank god were on the same page" I whispered into his lips. He smiled and kept kissing me.

I started crying. He loved me so much and I loved him so much and I couldn't remember any of it. I heard shuffling. I turned to see him and Nash watching me. I got up and walked over to Cameron.