Chapter 3

I woke up with a text from my boss in Seventeen Magazine saying I needed to make my way down they have a welcome back photo shoot they want me to do. I got up and showered then I decided to curl my hair. I put on a white tight crop top and high waisted shorts. I put on my white converse and did light makeup. I grabbed a banana and ran out the door. This photo shoot was at the beach. I saw Jennifer out in a red bikini with navy blue high waisted shorts with gold buttons going up the sides. She looked great. Once she saw me she hugged me.

"How was the tour?" She asked.

"Great and what about you miss model?" I said. She laughed.

"Four years of journalism school and I became a model" she said. I smiled and we laughed. I soon got started on her then I saw Taylor walk up with Starbucks in his hand. He didn't see me yet but he went up to Jennifer and kissed her.

"Hey babe?" He said.

"Babe?" I said. Taylor saw me and started blushing.

"Don't worry it's cute but I want photos" I said snapping a picture. He laughed and then agreed. I took a couple of photos then decided I was done. I heard my phone ringing. It was my mom.

"Hello?" I said. I heard light cries going into the phone. I was confused.

"What's wrong mom?" I asked.

"Nothing I just need you to go to the address I'm going to text you and pick up Ocean Jackson" she said.

"Jackson?" I asked.

"Just go I will tell you everything later" she said. I was slightly confused but didn't fight. I hung up and she texted me the address. I decided to have Cameron come with me.

Me: get ready I'm picking you up in five.

Cammy😘🙌: I'm ready whenever you are💕

I just put my phone away and packed up. I drove to Cameron's and he hopped in.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I don't know my mom told me I needed to go to this address and ask for an Ocean Jackson" I said. He looked at my phone.

"That's the social services center" he said. I just shrugged it off and took off. Once I got there I walked in and went to the front desk. I was nervous so I grabbed Cameron's hand and I could tell it made him happy.

"My mom sent me to pick up an Ocean Jackson" I said, the girl nodded and smiled. She called someone and soon she got back to me.

"Well Mrs. Jackson if you would just sign here you should be good" she said. I nodded and signed. Soon a little girl walked through the door holding a security guards hand.

"This is Ocean Jackson you shall take her home to your mother now" she said. I gave her a confused look and walked over to her and bent down. She had my eyes. No one had my eyes but my grandpa. These eyes were a different hazel the hazel where the color never changes when your far away they are brown but when your up close they are an ocean green you get lost in. She had my hair color too and it slightly scared me.

"She looks just like you" Cameron said. I realized I never let go of his hand.

"Hi sweet heart" I said. She smiled at me.

"Hi" she said fumbling around with her fingers.

"How old are you sweetie?" I asked.

"I'm seven" she said. I nodded.

"Well I guess your coming home with me" I said. She smiled and hugged me. I picked her up and waved to the people in the building not once letting go of Cameron's hand. I set her in the back seat and helped her buckle. We got in the car and Cameron looked at me.

"Oh I'm staying to see how this one unfolds" he said. I laughed and kissed his cheek. He smiled and I grabbed his hand once more. We pulled up to my moms and got the beautiful girl in the backseat out.

"Your very pretty" I said. She smiled and me and grabbed my cheeks.

"Your beautiful" she said. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you" I said. I saw Cameron smiling at us.

"He is very lucky to be your boyfriend because you are really pretty" she said. I started blushing and Cameron laughed. We walked in and my mom saw me and the little girl and hugged us both.

"Mom can you please explain this to me now" I said sitting on the couch next to Cameron with Ocean still in my lap.

"When your dad had first got cancer remember we sent you to live with your aunt for the year" she said. I nodded.

"Well the reason we did that is because I had gotten pregnant and we went all around trying to find a way to cure your dad's cancer so he could stay with you and the soon to be when we found out your dad's cancer had no hope of being cleared we both agreed to give this baby to social services to take care of her until it was the right time and now it is say hi to you baby sister Ocean" she said. I literally felt my heart drop to the floor. I hugged the little girl.

"Oh my god I have a sister I don't know about" I said. She smiled and nodded letting her tears fall to the ground. Cameron pinched Oceans cheek.

"No wonder your as beautiful as her" he said. She smiled and hugged him.

"Can we go set her up in your old room?" My mom asked. I nodded.

"Wait you down live here?" Ocean asked as I walked her upstairs.

"No honey I'm old enough to live on my own now" I said. She sighed.

"Will I see you?" She asked. I nodded.

"When I'm not working or with friends it will be you and me and you can go out with me and my friends too I have a friend who has a little sister your age her name is Skylynn and she just turned seven" I said. She smiled. I took her upstairs and set up the room just for her. I walked downstairs after Ocean fell asleep.

"She is just as beautiful as you are" my mom said. I smiled and hugged her. Me and Cameron walked out.

"Well this was an adventure" he said. I laughed.

"I missed hanging out with you" I said. He smiled at me.

"Am I heading to your place or you dropping me off?" He asked.

"Your coming to my place but as a friend" I said. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I don't want it to be that way for long" he said. I just rolled my eyes and we walked to the car.