Chapter 8

Nash P.O.V:
I walked to the kitchen because Cameron and Jewel I knew would get a little to heated. I saw him pull her up the stairs and I was hoping it wasn't going where I thought it was. It had only been 30 minutes until the girls walked back in. Brooklyn was the first in.

"How was work?" I asked. She sighed setting her bags down on the counter.

"Tiring where are Jewels and Cam?" She asked.

"They went upstairs making out" I said. She turned and looked at me amazed. All the girls were listening now and they all gave me shocked expressions.

"What?!" Brooke practically screamed.

"Yah he put in an old video of them on a date and he told her how he felt in the video and she came up to him and started kissing him and they sat there making out for three minutes before he pulled her upstairs" I said. All the girls were wide eyed.

"You don't think?" May started.

"No she wouldn't......right?" Ruthie finished. Brooklyn shook her head.

"Well have you heard anything?!" She asked. I shook my head.

"No but it's been at least a half an hour" I said. They all shook there heads.

"We have to go up there!" May said.

"Yah but what if we you know see something" Ruthie said.

"It would have to be over by now if they did do it" May clarified. I just shook my head again.

"Well let's go then" I said before walking with everyone to the stairs.

Brooklyn's P.O.V:
I was walking up the stairs and I seriously hope that she wouldn't. She couldn't Jewel would never do anything like that especially with a guy she barely remembers. We were finally standing out her door and I didn't hear anything. I gave them a confused look. I opened the door to see Cam laying with Jewel while she slept. He had his shirt off and the covers over him and Jewel and I was seriously afraid they did do it for a second. He gave us a weird look.

"What the hell happened up here!" May whisper yelled. He looked at them and noticed what idea we got.

"we no you sickos I would never do that with her until were married!" He whisper yelled back throwing a pillow at us. We all laughed and grew realized looks.

"Okay you scared us" we said out of relief. He just laughed and Jewel started to wake up.

"Oh hi guys" she said. We all smiled and slightly chuckled knowing she would never know the conversation we just had.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Oh just having a conversation about how we thought you and cam......" Nash started being the stupid idiot he was. She looked confused then grew a face a realization. She turned a bright red looking at Cam. We all laughed then left them. I did the stupid I'm watching you hand motion before leaving.

Jewel's P.O.V:
I can't believe that they actually thought I we would do the do. I was immediately embarrassed. Cameron just laughed and brushed my hair away from my face. God he was just perfect.

"I love you" he said. I smiled. I wasn't afraid anymore this boy makes me crazy.

"I love you too" I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"Be mine for a third?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him. I was happy and scared at the same time I didn't want to get close to him again if it's always me leaving him but I love him so much I can't sit here and watch him not be mine. Brooklyn and Matt came into the room screaming.