Chapter 2

I woke up in my room. Last night was super tiring trying to catch up with everyone. Apparently May and Nash are dating now. Ruthie is still being Ruthless. I got up and put a bikini on then straightened my hair. I put some light blue shorts on then packed a beach bag. I walked down the hall to Brooklyn's room. She was getting ready too. She had a blue bikini on and her hair waved. She wore dark wash shorts with a brown belt.

"Beach day?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded.

"Let's go" I said grabbing my skateboard. She smiled at me then grabbed hers.

"Hey I haven't been out on my skateboard lately" I said. She just smiled at me.

"I missed skating with my beach buddy" she said. I high fived her as we skated next to each other. We stopped for a second to selfie.

Jeweliexoxo: beach day with the babe!😘💕 @Brynie~

I captioned he picture and posted it on twitter. We got to the beach and I saw Cameron and the guys. Brooklyn just gave me a don't worry look. We walked up. We weren't even there yet when Cameron saw me. I gave a small wave and he ran over to me. He hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he spun me around. I didn't want to let go. He set me down but kept me in his arms.

"I missed you so much" he said.

"I missed you too" I said. He smiled at me.

"Okay hugging is over!" Nash said. I just laughed and we let go.

"Sorry I want some time with this girl" Cam said grabbing my hand and pulling us away from the group. I looked at him.

"So how was your ten months?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well to be honest they sucked" he said plain and simple. I scoffed knowing the cheesy answer that would come if I asked why.

"Why?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Because you weren't there. I went to Magcon's and concerts, movie sets without my girl" he said.

"Cameron?" I said looking at him.

"I know I know we broke up but I don't want it to be like that" he said. I sighed.

"How about you come over to my house for dinner?" He asked. I gave him a weird look.

"Don't worry it's not a date I'm not skipping into dates but when you left I realized I broke a promise, I promised you could have dinner with my sister her boyfriend and my mom so dinner my moms place 7:00" he said. I just rolled my eyes.

"I missed you princess" he said smiling.

"Yeah shut up" I said and he laughed. He came up to me and threw me over his shoulder. I just let him because I gave up a long time ago. He ran me back over to the boys and thank god not into the water. He set me down and all the guys smiled at us. We hung out at the beach for a while then I decided to go home and get ready. I showered then did my hair in cute beach waves. I put a light blue sundress with my red converse and a black leather jacket. I did light make up and before I knew it it was 6:30.

Boyfriend😻🍭: I'm already at my moms hope you can find your way😽

I blushed at the fact I never changed his contact name. I quickly changed it to Cammy😘🙌.

Me: be there soon.

I quickly grabbed my purse and my phone and ran downstairs. I drove to Cameron's moms house and was immediately greeted with hugs.

"It's nice to see you again Mrs. Dallas" I said. She smiled at me.

"Wow you have grown" she said. I smiled then Sierra came up to me.

"Hi" she said.

"Hi" I said back. I saw Cameron come up to me.

"Well hello there loser" I said. He laughed and hugged me. I had to go up on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around his neck because he somehow seemed to get taller. We let go and walked inside. We all sat down while Mrs. Dallas started serving the food.

"So how has Seventeen Magazine and your photo op tour been?" Sierra asked.

"It was tons of fun I actually got to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower I have always wanted to go there and I ended up spending a week there doing a photo shoot" I said. She smiled.

"Wow um was it as beautiful as someone would imagine?" She asked. I smiled.

"Better" I said. Cameron sat down next to me and Sierra and her boyfriend were across from us. Gina sat at the end of the table.

"Did you and Cameron keep in touch?" Sierra asked. I sighed knowing the real answer to that.

"We tried to as best we could but the time zones were so different and I would be out all day and he has Magcon and photo shoots of his own and it soon just got hard" I said.

"Wow" she answered. I really didn't want the whole dinner to be about me.

"But please tell me more about yourselves I don't want this whole dinner to be about me" I said, they sighed.

"Oh please your a more interesting topic then the both of us" Gina said referring to her and Sierra.

"Oh don't say that" I said and we laughed. Once we finished dinner Gina got up and started grabbing the dishes. I stood.

"Oh no no no please let me clean up you already provided me dinner it's the least thing I can do" I said.

"No it's fine" she answered back to me.

"Don't worry Mom I will help her" Cameron said. She sighed and gave up going upstairs. We said goodbye to Sierra and her boyfriend at the door.

"It was nice to finally get to know you" I said. She laughed hugging me.

"Yeah your right I guess just learning each others names and me giving you cloths to borrow while you were laying in my brothers bed isn't the greatest way to get to know someone" she said. I laughed and they left. We walked into the kitchen and I started in the dishes while Cameron wiped the counters.

"They loved you" he said. I smiled.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Because in the past all the dinners with my girlfriends would end up my mom getting super stressed and frustrated and none of them ever offered to clean up for her" he said. I smiled.

"What can't I be a nice house guest" I asked. He smiled and whipped me with his towel.

"Cameron?!" I said. He laughed.

"What princess?" He said. I just laughed and went back to the dishes. Once I finished I said bye to Cameron and went home to finally sleep.