Busted but with an offer?

Y/n woke up to a loud beeping next to his bed.It was midnight.Y/n groaned as he grabbed his pokedex.

 Y/n opened it

Y/n opened it

SableyeHeight: 1′ 8″Weight: 24 lbsWeakness: FairyCategory: DarknessType: Dark, GhostAbility: Keen Eye, Stall

Sableye
Height: 1′ 8″
Weight: 24 lbs
Weakness: Fairy
Category: Darkness
Type: Dark, Ghost
Ability: Keen Eye, Stall

"Huh never seen one of those" Y/n said quietly,Y/n got out of bed,grabbed his dark lyanroc.Y/n walked to the window and hoped out and climbed the later.The Pokemon was only in the ally way next his and his grandmothers apartment.

"SABLEYE"Sablyeye screamed as if it was angered."Lyanroc come help" Y/n threw the pokeball."Lyanroc" Lyanroc said ready."Lyanroc Use sucker punch" Y/n said.Lyanroc ran at sableye,who looked in fear Y/n noticed this."Lyanroc stop" Y/n said,Lyanroc did on command.Y/n walked closer to sableye,and bent down.

"Hey buddy I ain't gonna hurt cha"Y/n said looking at the Pokemon.Sableye seemed doubt full but that wouldn't stop Y/n.Y/n got closer and waited for the pokemon to come to him.Sableye walked closer,Y/n summoned a pokeball and tapped it on his head.It shook three times then dinged.

"Ugh finally" Y/n said and made the pokeball disappear."Let's get out of here L" Y/n spoke looking at Lyanroc.L nodded,Y/n got up and started walking towards the latter.Suddenly
Cloth wrapped around Y/n.

"Fuuuuuuuuck" Y/n said knowing he got caught.L got mad "GRRRAA"."L stand down" Y/n said still knowing he was fucked.Y/n felt the cloth get tighter.Y/n saw a man not just any man tho, eraserhead one of the underground hero's.

"How?" Eraserhead asked."Want to be more specific?" Y/n said bring sarcastic and tired.
"How do they listen to you" Eraserhead spoke again. "My quirk let's me catch and form a bond." Y/n said wanting to go to bed.

"So you control them?" Eraserhead said."Kinda they still have free will" Y/n said looking at L who was on guard."What's your name" .Eraserhead asked."Y/n L/n" Y/n spoke looking towards the ground."I am shota aizawa" Aizawa said before releasing his scarf.Y/n rolled his sholders as aizawa walked towards him.Y/n raised his eye brow

Y/n summoned a pokeball. Aizawa grabbed his scarf ready for anything. "Persian" Y/n said before tossing the pokeball. "Purrrrsain" Persian said sitting down. "You can pet her" Y/n said rubbing his eyes. Aizawa reached out and started to pet Persian. "mmm just like a cat" Aizawa said as Persian rubbed against his hand. "Yeah most pokemon love people" Y/n petting L. "Pokemon?" Aizawa said raising an eyebrow. "That's what I call them, poke as in pocket and Mon as in monster,Pokemon" Y/n said a bit embarrassed. "That's clever" Aizawa said still letting the cat like pokemon. "I-thanks all I really want is for them to be accepted and to show people their not monsters" Y/n said rubbing L head.

"I know a way you can do that" Aizawa said before getting up. "How?" Y/n said a bit confused. "Come to UA you can show others that Pokemon as you call them won't hurt them as long as they don't engage" Aizawa said camly. Y/n thought about it for a minute.

"Deal"

-----------
To be continued~