'Family'

It was morning tho Y/n knew that he couldn't sleep. Y/n walked to the kitchen to make his grandmother some breakfast. "Oh good morning Y/n dear" His grandmother said lightly. "Morning Grandma" Y/n as Umbreon one of his very first Pokémon hopped up on the counter. "Ah hello Umbreon" Your grandmother said as she lightly petted Umbreon with her hand. "I need you to go to the market if that's ok" Y/n grandmother spoke. "That's fine what do you need" Y/n said going back to cooking. "The list is on the table" Keiko (grandmother) Spoke before walking towards the door "I'll be out I have some of my own errands" Keiko said before shutting the door.

After Y/n ate he walked to his room to get changed.

Y/n returned their Pokémon to their Pokeballs

Y/n left the apartment, earbuds in blocking everyone and everything out. Y/n walked down the crooked sidewalk, list in hand, tired.
.
.
.
"So that's him" A bear mouse thing spoke. "Yeah that's him" Aizawa said looking at the bear/thing also known as Nezu. "After years of no hope to stopping those things we finally found someone" The mic hero spoke. "He calls them Pokémon Mic" Aizawa said remembering the boys creative name for them. Nezu smiled at the creative name. "Seems like he's that typical emo kid like you Sho" Mic said laughing a bit. Aizawa rolled his eyes.
.
.
.
.
Y/n looked at the list, nothing was on it but, 'get your self some things <3'. Y/n smiled at this their grandmother had the habit of doing stuff like this. Y/n walked into the store he grabbed things for to make for his Pokémon to eat. He also got themselves some snacks and stuff for dinner. As Y/n was walking out the store it started to rain but instead of running home, he walked towards the forest.

Once he got there, they let out his water Pokémon (Vaporeon, Squirtle, and Mudkip). "Have fun you guys" Y/n said putting his hood up. His water types danced in the rain happy. Y/n watched as their Pokémon danced.
"Hello" Y/n turned to see a mouse bear thingy or nezu. Mudkip,Squirtle, and Vaporeon turned defensive. "You can calm them down I'm here to talk" Nezu said smiling. "Calm down guys" Y/n said and his Pokémon quickly calmed down. "I am Nezu the principal of UA academy" Nezu said looking towards the young male.

"Y/-" Y/n was about to say before getting cut off. "Y/n L/n I know I heard much about you" Nezu said smiling. "What do you need" Y/n asked. "Why don't we get out of the rain" Nezu spoke. "Sure, Come on guys" Y/n said before putting his Pokémon back in their poke-balls.

As they walked they approached this huge building, UA. "Woah" Y/n said not expecting UA to be so big. "Come on now" Nezu said walking ahead Y/n quickly following behind.
They were walking down a hall into the principals room. Nezu opened the door and there were a few Heros in there, including Midnight the rated R hero, Eraserhead, and endeavor the number 2 hero shockingly. "Ara ara is this the boy" Midnight said looking over the emo teen. "Yes this the boy" Nezu smiled "why don't you show them it's ok I give you permission" Nezu said Turing to the boy.

"Uh ok" Y/n mumbled before summoning a Poké-ball. Y/n tossed it, it was L. "What is that thing" Endeavor looked at the wolf thing. "This is L he's a dark Lycanroc" Y/n Scratched the back of his neck. L looked offended. "He doesn't really like being called a thing" Y/n rolled his eyes. "He doesn't look very nice" Midnight spoke looking at L. "He's a dark type most dark types look mean" Y/n patted Ls head who smiled. "So why am I here" Y/n asked. "Well, we heard from Nezu you can control them" Midnight questioned.

Y/n sighed, "I form a bond, they still have free will, they just listen to me" Y/n spoke. "We can't trust this boy" Endeavor said rolling his eyes. "We need some..Help" Midnight said looking to the side. They brought Y/n to the gym/training room. Y/n's Pokédex beeped. They opened it.

RaltsNational №    280Type    PSYCHIC FAIRYSpecies    Feeling PokémonHeight    0

Ralts
National №    280
Type    PSYCHIC FAIRY
Species    Feeling Pokémon
Height    0.4 m (1′04″)
Weight    6.6 kg (14.6 lbs)
Abilities    1. Synchronize
2. Trace
Telepathy (hidden ability)

"That's a new one" Y/n mumbled before walking a bit into the training room. "L do you see anything, L?" L was currently looking at a box. Y/n carefully approached the box before opening it, there laid the sleeping Ralts. "Least I won't have to fight them" Y/n before summoning a Pokéball and tapping the sleeping pokemon. It shook than dinged. "Is that all you needed help with?" Y/n asked wanting to go home. "Yes thank you so much" Nezu smiled, Y/n grabbed the grocery bag before walking
of out of UA.

"Wait" Aizawa was walking out UA. "Yes" Y/n asked turning to the tired hero. "Here" Aizawa handed Y/n a paper. "This is the day school starts and your classes" Aizawa rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh thanks" Y/n looked towards the side. "Don't be late" Aizawa said. then Y/n walked home.

"What an interesting quirk. . ."