"You"

Y/n started to walk to the woods. Little did he know he peaked a certain teen interest. As he walked into the entrance of the forest Y/n went off towards the creek, not many forests in Japan anymore. So, Pokémon had to be forced into the city. Y/n summed L's pokeball, and threw it. L growled happily.

"Hey bud how's my best friend doin," Y/n said patting the rock type on his head. L happily smiled before growling, "What's wrong buddy" Y/n asked the wolf like Pokémon.

L glared at a patch of trees. Y/n turned to the trees.

"Who's there" Y/n called out.

Suddenly ice shot towards Y/n leg getting the pink/purple eyed teen stuck. L growled angrily. A blue and grey eyed teen walked out.

"I knew there was something off about you, you're working with those things." The heterochromia teen spoke in a neutral tone.

"You're that peppermint haired guy" Y/n snarked.

"What do you want" Peppermint asked.

"Want to be more specific?" Y/n asked.

"I know you don't want to be a hero so what do you want with UA?" The heterochromia teen boy asked again.

Y/n sighed, "I'll show you". Y/n summoned two Pokeballs.

Y/n threw the two balls up and two fox like Pokémon came out. One had amber colored fur while the other had snow-white fur. The amber one sneezed a spit of fire was seen. The white- and red-haired boy looked shocked. He backed up a bit when the white fox walked up to him.

"You can pet her she won't bite" Y/n said smiling as the amber one melted the ice around Y/n's leg.

The peppermint boy bent down to the white fox and let out his hand. The fox purred happily.

"Vul-Vulpix" The fire typed yipped as Y/n picked her up.

"I was told these creatures were made by the villain. And they were such horrible creatures. I now realize I was wrong; I am Shoto Todoroki" Shoto stood up as he spoke.

"It's fine most of the time their misunderstood they were forced from their homes" Y/n admitted scratching behind L's ear. The two Vulpix ran around playing with each other. "I'm Y/n L/n" Y/n introduced himself.

"They look the same, but they seem very different I don't understand" Shoto said watching the two Vulpix.

"The amber one is a fire type, and the white one is an Ice type, they reminded me of your hair" Y/n grinned as he shook his head petting L.

"I do apologies for following you I was skeptical, my father told me to watch out for you" Shoto admitted.

"It's fine" Y/n accepted before sitting on the ground. L also laying on the ground. Thats when his Pokedex started going crazy.

Y/n pulled it out. And opened it

 And opened it

Darkrai

Height: 4′ 11″
Type: Dark
Ability: Bad Dreams
Weakness: Fighting, Bug, Fairy

"No way" y/n mumbled as he stared at the Pokedex. He scrambled to his feet, L following.

 "What's wrong" Shoto asked standing up.

"it's here" Y/n shakily spoke looking around. 

"What's here" Shoto asked. 

"A very dangerous Pokémon, one that can cause you to go to sleep and have nightmares for decades" Y/n truthfully spoke grabbing out a Pokeball. 

"Do you know what it wants?" Shoto questioned. 

"No, I've never encountered it before" Y/n admitted looking around. 

Suddenly a deep cry was heard beyond the deep trees. A red flash was saw heading straight for Shoto. Y/n pushed both of them out the way.

"Mawile" Y/n scrambled up and threw the Pokeball,

There it stood its blue eyes seemed to be piercing Y/n soul. 

"L keep Shoto safe" Y/n said to the wolf Pokémon. L nodded. "Mawile use fairywind" 

Mawile did as such, but Darkrai dodged the move. 

Darkrai charged at Mawhile. 

"Use Fairywind again" Y/n called out, As Darkrai, was about to hit Mawile. Mawile used fairywind and knocked Darkrai back into a tree. 

"Use sucker punch" Y/n commanded, Mawile did so.

Another dark cry was heard. As Darkrai was weakened, Y/n threw a duskball towards the weakened dark type. it shook once.... It shook twice .... after it shook the third it dinged. Y/n laughed running towards the Duskball. 

"Is it over" Shoto asked look skeptically at the Pokeball. 

Y/n nodded as Mawile moved towards Y/n. Y/n patted the Fairy type's head. Before tossing the Duskball in the air. Shoto backed up a bit. Darkrai looked calm. Y/n patted the legendries head 

"I don't understand it's calm now" Shoto admitted walking slowly towards Y/n.

"They don't usually attack with no reason" Y/n told Shoto.

Heavy footsteps were heard in the grass.

"You" It was Pro hero endeavor glaring directly at Y/n.

"Shit." Y/n mumbled.

"Father." Shoto said standing next to Y/n.

"Shoto why are you near that...thing" Endeavor rudely insulted.

"Wow that's a new one" Y/n snarked not really offended by the comment.

"Don't call him that" Shoto talked back.

Y/n looked shocked, He never had someone defend him before.

"Shoto come here now" Endeavor demanded.

"No, I'm not going to let you talk to him like that" Shoto denied. 

Y/n returned all his Pokémon to their Poke-balls.

"L/n lets go" Shot grabbed Y/n's hand leading them out of that patch of trees. "Let me take you to get something to eat"

"That really isn't necessary" Y/n said placing both hands in his pockets. 

"Please let me make up for my rude behavior" Shoto spoke.

"Look, I'll give you my number and if I ever need something I'll call you" Y/n grabbed out his phone, and gave Shoto his number. 

"See you tomorrow Todoroki".