Papi

August

"Ma come here." I say and Abrianna crawl on my chest and sit Criss cross apple sauce on my chest . "Yes Papi." She say and that drives me crazy she so sexy .

"What u wanna do today?" I ask and she fakes thinking ."well u have a game tonight and u need to rest up before 6 then at 8 is the game so it's up to u ." She say and I laugh.

She always trying to be a smart ass . "Well I could eat the box again ." I say and she slap my chest and start laughing . "August stop playing okay damn." She say and now I laugh.

"Your the only girl I've done that to before be happy lil one ." I say and she just look shocked but shake it off.

Her phone goes off and she just look at it funny asf. "Who Is that ma ?" I ask. "My mom." She say with no emotion at all . "What's with yall no good relationship?" I ask.

"She hates me because Ameila wanted something better for me than to be a house wife like our mom . She wanted us ti be like her but we didn't want to . I wanna be a nurse or a dancer maybe a model . I don't know but she always calls and talks shit about how great her life is but my life is great to . I got my man, Ameila ,Chris and my education." She say and I smile .

She called me her man yeah that's right I'm hers . "Aye ma ima about to go talk to Chris real fast u coo here .?" I ask and she nods .

" I'm sleepy anyway I could use a nap." She say and I smile. "Well u need to eat first so make food watch a movie then go to sleep."I say and she nods.

After I leave I hit the mall she about to be happy as hell. I've never bought a girl anything before so idk what the he'll to get. I go into a couple stores and the sells people help me with buying the stuff .

I know what size she wear I looked before I left . She just don't know how much I care about her little ass . I buy her clothes from forever 21, express, wets seal , and like 4 more stores . I go to eat her some uggs cause she love those boots for some reason . I buy her a black pair, and a tan pair with bows on the back.

I go an get her 2 pair of tims a black pair and the tan pair. I get her the French blue 7s and the lady liberty 10s of Jordan's , and last I get her some beanies . But I always get her a pair of kobes because they cold asf.

I think should I get anything else I've been here for at least 2 hours but Victoria's Secret is having a sell . So I go and buy her 10 sets of bras and panties ,lotion , some pjs , and perfumes .

I always go back in the shoe store and get her some socks . I got so many bags that idk what to do with em . I put em all in the truck and make my way to Chris dorm .

"Hey Ameila Chris ." I yell as I walk in they house . "In here August ." Ameila yell. "Yall I just spent some much money on Abrianna ." I say and they stare at me . "Lying ass ." Chris say and I laugh.

"Nah here come out to the car and look I gotta get there before she wake up to surprise her." I say and they follow me ." I open the back door and they just like really nigga. " bro U really care about her ass ." Chris say .

" yeah I've never brought a girl shit before so I had to do something for my lil baby." I say and Ameila smile . "I remember when u did this for me Chris .it was so funny because it was mostly foods ."Ameila say and I laugh .

"Treat my sister right nigga . Now go heifer she wake up." Ameila and I do hope in the car and drive . One I get to her dorm she still sleep so I bring all the bags in .

I get everything in an nice Oder around her it's like on her bed some on te floor surrounding her . I make sure she won't fall and then I wait for her o wake up .

"August you here yet." I here her yell and I laugh. "August what's all this ?" She asked and I smile . " I did a little shopping for u ." I say and she shake her head.

"All this for me ." She say and I laugh . "Yeah baby you my world I need to show u." I say and she smile . " um August this is to much." She say as u smirk.

"Nah ma it's not a lot at all u deserve more ." I say and she smile and start looking through the bags .

"Omg August these Jays is I've been waiting theses. Omg uggs , August really these pjs ?" She ask and I smirk. " It benefits me ." I say and she laugh .

"Baby I love it all thank you so much ." She say and start kissing on me . "Well I wanna do something for u but after your game ." She say and I smile. "Let's go to a hotel and hang u get the week off and so do I ." She say and u smirk .

She tryna make a nigga horny . " that's coo ma ." I say and she smile . "Perfect let's pack them ." She say and I sit her down.

She packed a weeks of her new outfits I brought her and the under and stuff but she said she missing something so she gonna go get it right now.

She left and she came back but wouldn't let me see the bag and hurried up and put it in her suit case . She finished packing her bag and she had her shoes still in the boxes . After we was both done . I put everything in the car.

I booked the hotel for 10 day's. Then I got ready for my football game .

(Outfits in mm August wears that after the game .)

Abrianna

Now yall wondering why I wanna go to that hotel . Well I'm ready to give it to August . He really showing me that he care and I really care about him.

I've never wanted anyone this bad before I crave his touch .i get ready for his game and them we head out .

We kiss before we go our separate ways I find a sit next to Ameila and Chris and we watch the game together .

We won 28 to 0. August and I were on our way to the hotel I booked and I once we got there I went to the bathroom and changed in to the sexy lace bra and panties black with my red heels and red lipstick .

I walk out the bathroom after I let my hair fall in curls and I walked to the bed room .

August

I seen Abrianna walk out the bath room with this silk red robe on and red heels . She dropped the robe and made her way over to be on the bed .

She craws on me and whispers "I want u Papi ." ..

To be continued...💦👅😻😈